Fallen Anthem Chapter Two

(Revan's AN): Hope you enjoy.

Summary: Issei Hyoudou was like everyone else, he woke up in the morning, brushed his teeth, had a healthy breakfast, and went to school like everyone else. However, all of that changed when he came into contact with a purple flame.

Pairing: None so far.

Alternate Universe, OOC Moments, and Noncanon.

"Flashbacks" - Thinking

[Flashbacks] - Texting

"Flashbacks" - Phone call

Theme Song: Nuclear, by Nik Ammar.

Head Writer: Revan's Stories

Beta'd by No one.

As Issei made his way downstairs, he released a groan.

He felt hot, and was sure that if moved his head just a little bit, then his neck would snap off.

Upon reaching the end of the stairs, he was greeted by his grandfather who was already making breakfast. "Good morning Issei, I trust you had a good night's sleep?"

"No, I think I slept in a bad position." He confessed as he entered the kitchen and moved passed his grandfather to get to the medicine cabinet.

With a chuckle, his grandfather spoke. "Let me guess, it has to do with your neck and above."

"Yep," Issei affirmed with a sniff as he grabbed a bottle of pain relieving pills and opened it.

"Yeah, I recommend you take two of those then." His grandpa stated as he gave Issei a quick glance.

"That's what I plan on doing."

Once Issei took the two pain relieving pills, he closed the bottle and put it back in the cabinet and then closed said cabinet as well.

After a few seconds of looking around and scratching his neck, Issei looked at his grandpa and asked him. "What are you making?"

"You got a pair of eyes, and you're a smart kid, figure it out yourself." Came the old man's response with traces of amusement in his voice causing Issei to roll his eyes before scanning the counters.

He was still feeling a little hot, but the medicine seemed to be helping him with his headache which was what he liked.

After looking over the counters, Issei said, "Biscuits, eggs, and um, microwaveable bacon?"

"Yep, breakfast is going to be ready in about four minutes, so you should go put some clothes on. You have a club meeting this morning if I remember correctly, right?"

"Yeah, I got a club meeting," Issei said with a sigh as a frown appeared on his face.

It wasn't that he didn't like baseball, he in fact loved it. He just simply didn't like how they'd have a meeting early in the morning.

At first he did like coming to the meetings because he was able to become familiar with everybody, but after his first year, he started to hate going to them.

The reason why he began to hate them was because they were boring as hell. They didn't get to practice, nor watch movies about baseball, or anything like that. They just sat in a room and had to deal with their coach.

Their coach barely talked about baseball or what they needed to improve on. Majority of the time, he'd try to act their age by pretending to be 'cool' and 'hip' when in reality he was a thirty-seven-year-old man who winds up creeping most of them out.