*introduction*

*insert* Your name :

mixed. 18 years old mother=korean. Father= canadian.
A senior in highschool. Chocolate Brown hair and Brown eyes. ( but if you look different than that you can obviously imagine her just like yourself.) Y/n is different than any other girl. You have a very fierce and charismatic personality that leads to many people liking you. You yourself wouldn't necessarily call yourself beautiful but it is definitally something you hear a lot. You have a very soft heart towards the people you love and your heart contains nothing but love for them. You believe in the thought of marriage, having kids, and loving one person for an eternity.

Jimin:

23 years old

23 years old.
Jimin lives with his 6 hyungs in a mansion. Their drug dealing company is called Bts and although it is a very populair company police has never been able to arrest them due to the lack of evidence since bts only sells drugs to big trustworthy companies only by bitcoin. Jimin is not the usual fluff and cute jimin we are used to in this story tho. He is agressive, obsessive and has a dominant character. Jimin also suffers from depression/bipolar disorder and borderline personality disorder. He is the most famous drug dealer in Seoul which led him to be a Multi billionaire at such a young age. He is charismatic and magnetic toward everyone he meets. Girls are never able to take their eyes of off him and will drop to their knees within seconds for him. Tho Jimin had never believed in love, marriage or in any of that shit, untill he met you...What important was was money, be strong, and stay alive, cause at the end everyone will leave and hurt you. Either kill or get killed was his motto.

Jungkook:

Jimin's biological brother who is 2 years younger than him

Jimin's biological brother who is 2 years younger than him. they had the same father but different mothers. Jimin's mother got cheated on by Jimins father with Jungkook's mother. But when Jimin was 2 and Jungkook was just born Jimin's father brought Jungkook also to their home to raise his childeren together so that they would have a strong bond.