9~ deal

Your P.O.V

"Ahhhh jinjja" you sigh.
Being all alone in this room for the whole entire day sure wasn't fun. I wonder what my mother is doing, has she already contacted the police or ughh she must be so worried. All these questions going through your head.

When i was 3 my dad has passed away my mother always told me, and i never had a sibling either so it was always just my mother and i. And now she is all on her own probably worried sick over me.

As you lay in the bed with your back against the matress you hear the door open and sounds of footsteps coming closer to the bed, as you shut your eyes and act asleep. You feel someone also getting into bed and soon someone is spooning you from behind with their face in the crook of your neck.

"I love you so much, eventho you hate me, i promise to always love you." You hear him mumble.

And you have no choice but to fall asleep in the strong girp of him.

::

5 am.

::

You wake up from your sleep only to see that you are now alone in the bed. You sigh with both of your arms stretched on the bed as you look around the room.

Sometimes you randomly wake up in the middle of the night being thirsty, and this was one of those nights with no water near you, but wait... the door isn't locked....

And even if it's the slightest chance you still want to try to run away. You tiptoe your way downstairs and twist the doorknob and as you expected LOCKED!. 'Ughhhh just one time, god, one time' you puff some air out as you walk to the kitchen to get some water and as you enter you jimin there also drinking water.

As you enter the kitchen you lock eyes with him before you quickly drift your gaze away. You see a random red plastic cup on the counter and fill that in with cold water as you gulp it slowly down and sit in front of jimin. While slowly sipping your water.

"I'm sorry for losing my temper earlier" he remarks as you just sit there quietly.

"How did we meet" you ask without looking at him. Disregarding his comment earlier. And after a few seconds without an answer you look him in the eye only to see him smiling to himself remembering the first time he met you.

"At the coffee shop you work at. Remember when you turned around and spilled your coffee on me.... you even tried to clean it up."  He tells you still smiling.

"So you just fall for every girl that spills her coffee on you?" You ask not understanding how someone can "fall in love" with someone just by something like this.

"Do you believe in love at first sight?"
As the answer is unknown for you you answer it in all honestly "i don't know"

"I didn't..... until i met you....and the moment i saw you i knew. Obviously it wasn't just that though" he finishes drinking his water.

"What more was it to loving me then?" You ask desperetly wanting to hear his answer.

"That's for me to know and you to wonder" he smirks in victory knowing he made you curious.

He walks to the stairs and before going up " ladies first" as you now walk ahead through the stairs into his bed. And you fall asleep.

The next morning

The next day i wake up to see yet again no one by my side.
Ugh yet another day you think.

You roll out of bed to go downstairs as you see no one in the house. Wth no one's home?.
You scream "is anyone home" to confirm if no one is home and quickly check some of the rooms and see absolutely no one.
As you go back to check jimin's room ones more you see a note taped on the door.