14~ actually...

Your P.O.V

"Anddd done" you sigh as you finished putting on clothes and tying up my hair after i finished showering.

Sometimes it's just so suffocating to be in the same space for so long that i just want to sleep and dream all day long, since i can't do much regardless.

You go towards jimin to tell him you're done.
And you see him reading something on his phone. As you take a closer look you see that it's actually a news article with your picture attached talking about a missing girl, you gasp as you think about how your mother and friends must be worried and looking for you.

As the gasp leaves your mouth, jimin quickly turns around and immediatlely shuts down his phone.
"That was nothing" he says

You huff "so my face being on the news is nothing, my family and friends looking for me is nothing, i am nothing,....- is that it?"

He clenches his jaw as he looks at me "you won't be seeing them regarless so just forget about it, let's go" he says as he grabs my hand to leave

But you snatch your hand away.                                     " i want an explanation" you say with teary eyes as you blink them away, not wanting to show him

"What explanation...??... you know it okey, that was it.. people looked for you a while ago, but the police probably gave up already, so don't get your hopes up" he says, breaking your heart in pieces of the thought the people you love getting over you after a while.

"But i'll always be here" he says like he's reading your mind.
As you snort on that comment.

Al of the sudden he comes up to me pulling my hairband off making my hair fall on to my shoulders as he puts a cap on my face and sunglasses on the bridge of my nose. "This way no one will recognize me and you better keep it this way." He tells you sternly.

::

::

As we're downstairsc bts is also here to come along.

"Uhmm tomorrow i have an online test s-so i'll be studying in my room" rose suddenly says not letting anyone else say anythings as she goes in her room leaving everyone speechless for not giving anyone time to say something.

"And i uhmmm h-have uhm.. another bussines deal today so i can't come along either"  taehyung says confusing everyone.

"Well we might as well stay since everyone got something to do today" jimin says with sarcasm in his tone "and btw you're coming v" jimin says as he pulls my hand to go out the door

"Jimin it's important" v looks with pleading eyes as jimin is annoyed at his best friend for always behaving so weird when all of them want to go out somewhere.

He huffs as he answers
"Fine!, ... but next time i swear to god taehyung YOU WILL come along" he says as  taehyung leaves the house already.

"ROSE BE SAVE, WE'RE LEAVING?" Jimin yells as he waits for an answer.
"YEAH OKEY" she yells back as we leave to go.

::

::

Rose's P.O.V

'Ding dong'

You hear the bell ring as you are confused to who it is.
As rose walks toward the door she is met with an unexpected sight...

"Taehyung??"
She questions.

"Weren't you supposed to stay here?"

"I told them i had a bussines deal, so i had to leave first but i'm back" he smiles up at her, only for rose to smile back.

Taehyung comes back in the house as he gives Rose  a long lasting hug, as he smells her hair. "I missed you so much babyy" he says making rose her  legs go weak.

"I missed you too" she says with a shaky voice as taehyung plants sloppy kisses on her neck.

"And i've waited for so long till you came back, it's been so long since the last time" he says his lips finding their way to hers.

The cute sudden kiss turns into a passionate one in a matter of seconds as they continue to make out in the living room.

Rose's fingers in taehyungs hair, their bodies pressed together.
He tapps his fingers on her hips indecading for her to jump as she does so,
Taehyung carries her to her bedroom as he lays her on the bed, still kissing her.

As he slowly strips her from her clothes he feels himself growing a little too excited.
"I love you" Rose says as she is now completely naked in front of him, and taehyung only in his boxers. "Me too" he says

And as he is about to get rid of the last piece of clothing as well he remembers. "Shit, i don't have any condoms, since you were gone for so long" he says, making rose sigh.

What are we gonna do now chanyeol thinks.
"Oh wait, jimin always has some in his drawers,.. wait here" he had as he pecks her lips and leaves to jimin's bedroom.

As he opens the drawer he is faced with an open package.
Huh??
has he already done it with her?.
Okey no definitely not, he wouldn't push her into something like that. He doesn't even kiss her on the lips without her not wanting it.
So then is he cheating??
He thinks, and then he realises he literally has chanyeol waiting, in bed for him.

Ahh Rose must be waiting, whatever,  he thinks as he grabs one and enter the room with rose again as he closes the door.