21~ i never hated you

Jimin left to go away. He needed space when jungkook suddenly caught jimin's arms with teary eyes.
Jimin's death glare scared him, both of the brothers crying.
"Don't push me over the edge" was all jimin said in a low voice looking at jungkook's sad and mad figure.

The audacity. How can he even ever look at me or talk to me after what he had done

"No jimin, THIS TIME WE WILL TALK. OR NO I WILL TALK!, AND YOU'LL LISTEN!." He said tears starting to dry on his face.

"WHY??, WHYYYY CAN'T YOU JUST LOVE ME AS YOUR BROTHER HUH, WHY?" He roared out at his hyung.

"Because you do shit like this" jimin answered composed. Looking at jungkook. Jungkook couldn't believe his brother that the same he thing he wants y/n to do was the same thing he never did to jungkook.

"YOU NEVER LOVED ME JIMIN... never!!!.
And the reasoning for that? Because our father cheated on your mom with my mom huh??.
BUT WHAT WAS MY FAULT JIMIN?. I ALWAYS LOOKED UP TO YOU, LONGED FOR YOUR LOVE AND CARE BUT YOU!!, YOU NEVER DID.
Yess first when you had Y/N the reason i wanted her was to get back at you. But later on my reason for wanting her chanced."

Jimin suddenly grabs jungkook by the collar rough his eyes never leaving his as a tear rolls down his cheek "DON'T EVER SAY HER NAME AGAIN."

Jungkook laughs bitter at his brother only caring about that right now but not for jungkook. "WHAT DID I DO HUH WHAT?? WHAT WAS MY FAULT FOR YOU TO HATE ME THIS MUCH" he asked also clutching at his hyung collar while crying, pitying him self. You're really this desperate for His love huh jungkook? The voice in His head asked.                                    "WE LIVED IN A PALACE LIKE PLACE BUT I WAS ALWAYS ALONE!!! OUR PARENTS DIED. YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO TAKE CARE OF BOTH ROSE AND ME BUT YOU NEVER DID IT WITH ME!!. WHYY?,..... WHY DO YOU HATE ME HUH!? why do you hate me?" He cried out, His eyes now red just like the rest of His beautiful face.

"YOUR EXISTENCE IS ENOUGH.
BECAUSE OF YOUR MOTHER MY PARENTS DIVORSED. MY MOTHER DIED OUT OF SADNESS MY FATHER DIED WITH YOUR MOTHER IN A CAR CRASH OKEY!! I DON'T HAVE TO LOVE YOU!!" He pointed at jungkook "AND WHAT YOU DID TODAY PROVED THAT I DID THE RIGHT THING." Jimin said before pushing jungkook forsfully and leaving

Jimin said leaving the house.
Am i a bad brother?, bad lover?.
Am i just a bad person overall.... probably.
I do love jungkook obviously. But you know what people say.. 'actions speak louder than words' i've never told jungkook that i loved him, that i cared for him, that i'm proud of him or even just showing any kind of affection towards him. Because.... I-i just can't.

I know deep down it wasn't jungkook's fault about the divorce of my parents and my mom's death. I hate his mother.
She is the real one i hate. It's unfair to jungkook but finally when i thought all along i did wrong he does this.

Our father told me to take care of my siblings before he died in the hospital. Although i hated him too after he cheated on my mother i still promised him.

And i did.

Jungkook was just never aware of it.

Cause i still wear this foolish mask to hide me.