13~ his sister

Your P.O.V

'Knock knock knock'

You wake up only to see that you are alone in bed, meaning jimin didn't sleep here tonight.
Who is that you wonder as you tell them to come in.

And in comes a beautiful young girl, probably in her early twenties. She has long red hair and beautiful plump lips. "Hey Y/N"
She says taking you by surprise.

"Uhm hey..... do i know you?" You ask as you have never seen her before, but you still get this vibe from her, she just looks familiar?.

"Oh yeah, i'm sorry" she laughed "i'm chanyeol, but you can call me rose, i'm jimin's sister" she says as she puts her hand out to shake yours.

He had a sister?

You hold her by her shoulders as you look pleading in her eyes "jimin kidnapped me, please help me, i have been here for a couple weeks now and he won't let me go, he-."

She holds your arms trying to call your down. Sighing " Y/N i'm sorry but i can't do anything about that" she says giving me an apologetic look.

You all of the sudden feel dizzy as this makes you even angrier. Where did feminism go to, where did helping your own kind go to, where is woman power??

"He is my brother, and he has never been this posessive over a girl before in his whole entire life, i don't want you to feel bad but Y/N jimin loves you a lot, and so... he probably won't ever let you go.
I'm not saying deal with it, but just give him a chance please, he has s good heart." He says pleading me to accept her brother.
Good heart my ass you think.

::

::

Some time skip

So chanyeol or should i call rose and i have actually hit it off pretty good. We've been talking for 2 hours non stop and she told me that she is actually studying a little far from here, but she decided that she wanted to meet me and see how her brother was doing.
So she is just gonna be home schooled for a while and stay here which is pretty convienient to me since i was the only girl here.

I mean i just want to talk to rose to have a bit more closure. I don't want to trust her or give her any of my trust. I just want to spend my time her the least problamatic way possible.

::

::

It's now 4 am, and i woke up to the sounds of whimpering and growning.

"Y/N babyyyy" you constantly hear from beside you as you try to open your eyes in the dark. You rub your eyes tiredly as you look beside you. At first you don't see anything but as your eyes a costume to the dark you can see that jimin is constantly moaning something.

"Ahhh babyyy.... babyyyy.-" you see his face scrunche up in pain, his eyebrows furrowed. What the hell is he one?, is he perhaps having a nightmare?.
Your eyes go wide as realisation hit's you.

Shit noooo, you sit there in the bed awkwardly watching him constantly moan. You flinch the moment you see his hand going up as he then puts it on his groin.

Aww hell naw. At first you were contemplating if you shoul've waken him up or not but i'm not about to see anyone jerking off beside me in the bed i'm sleeping in.

You prepare yourself for the awkward encounter that is about to accur as you shake his shoulder lightly.

Anddd.... nothing.
"Jiminnn" you whisper as you see jimin tense up. "Yes baby moan my name..-"
He continious as you now figurously shake him to wake him up as soon as possible.

"What what.... huh-" jimin looks at you tired with lazy eyes, still not getting what's going on. A couple seconds later after him staring at you his eyes go wide as he looks down, your eyes also following his gaze as it lands on his ... yeah.

Your eyes go wide as you see a visibly huge buldge. You look at him to see his reaction only to see him already staring at you.

You gulp as you put your gaze somewhere else. "Uhmm." You hear him clear his throat as he looks over to your side.

And out of nowwhere he asks you something unexpected.
" can you help me out?" He looks over at you.

you freeze as realization hits you. Did he just really ask me that you wonder, wanting to tell him to fuck himself.
Shit, what do i say now: go fuck yourself, hire a prostitute or just a plain no?

As you are stuggeling to find an answer he adds on to his question "i need to drink some cold water, can you help me out and get me a cup from downstairs?" He asks slyly as you feel relieved.

You mumble a quick sure as you leave the bedroom without another word, wanting to leave the awkwardness behind.

Jimin's P.O.V

Wth jimin control your damn hormones.
What in the hell possessed me to say something like that.
I literally did one of the worst things i coul've possibly done in this situation. And what's up with my question, : caN u HeLp mE OuT?
no she can't.

At least you saved it last second with the water thing. You quickly leave your bed as you go in the bathroom to take a cold shower.

-

As you finish your shower you get dressed and only then Y/N enters the room with cold water.

"Thank you" you mumble as you gulp it down and lay in bed beside her.

"Tomorrow i want to take you out shopping, since you must have been bored here at home" you say waiting for a responsive. her back facing you on bed

After not getting an answer you ask her again "so do you want to go?" She turns to look at you as she answers "sure" but that's not it, she even gives me a little smile. As she turns back around.

What she did might have been something small for someone else but to me it meant the world. It was the first smile she ever gave me since i got her.

My stomach does that weird thing again where i feel butterflies. As my smile is unstoppable,
her smile may have bot been a big one, but it sure made my day.
Or screw that it made my damn week.

You spoon her kissing her neck once. As you fall asleep smiling.