20~ the kiss

Jimin's P.O.V

I woke up feeling the headache already built up in my head. Today i'm going back home and Y/N will love me. I just have to be sweeter. I'm stil mad at her ofcourse, but the people who betrayed me are taheyung and rose not Y/N i was too mad at her. It took me a while to realise that but i know that i had been hard on her... too hard.

These past days i had stayed at a random hotel and it honestly helped to clear my mind.

I slump my way towards the bathroom as i take a cold shower before dressing up and leaving to go back.
But not before i stop on the way home to buy flowers for my love. If i could i would give her the whole word, and i will give her whatever she wants. I just want her to be happy, but most importantly be happy because of me.

::

::

Your P.O.V

It's already 8
And no signs of jimin.
I was so bored that i went downstairs to the dance room to just clear my mind of of things, it's not like i can do much anyways. The guilt has been piling up more and more each minute passes by.

I danced and danced as much as my body could take. My body already warm for the amount of movements i made. And honestly i'm scared of what has been happening to me these days. Like the amount of care i suddenly started having for jimin. I can't except his love, but maybe.... maybe if he opens up to me i can help him with his issues i know he has. Eventho he never tells anyone, it's clear as day. You're lost of thought as you hear the door knocking just now.

Knock

"Yeah"
You tilt your head to see jungkook standing there looking at you. A look in his eyes that i can't describe. You move your hand signaling for him to come over and so he does. Taking little steps as he approaches you.

"Are you okey?" He asks worried looking at me up and down as he sees my tired form infront of him, as i nod. Jungkook was that annoying kid that was flirty and arrogant, usually not my type at all, but he is very very sweet. Although i can't identify what has been going on these past times, i like him, he is good to me.
These days i uncountiously make observations about everyone in this house, ..,weird.

Jungkook's adam's apple going up and down as he gulps. He has never felt like this towards anyone before and it scares him. He knows he shouldn't feel this way especially not because jimin claims her as his. How jungkook wish he could do that. How he wishes he would be the one to cuddle up to you at night to hear your soft breathing with his arms around you. And that feeling getting the best of him he suddenly grabs both of your arms pulling you towards him, your chest pressing against his hard one.

And you stand there shocked unable to know how to react to this. But maybe he needs this hug? You never know, so i comfort him, wrapping my arms around him, as i feel him tense at first but softering a second later ino my embrace. After a whole minute he pulls back as he stares deep into my eyes.

You're kinda freaked out as in why he is acting like this... cause he never had before. A smirk plays on your lips soon turning into a smile then a laugh, "jungkook what's going on, are you good?" You laugh asking him. His lips curving upwards the more he sees you smile

Soon both of your laughs en smiles die down as you're now just both staring at each other.
He still hasn't said a word. Jungkook steps closer to you, his lips inches away from yours.

Your eyes wide as you are unable to move, your heart feeling like it's gonna explode any minute now. When his lips are a centimeter apart he whisperes
"i had to contain myself for so long, unable knowing what i felt and why but now i do, and i don't want to miss this chance with here only you and me... just how i like it, you you smart mouth girl."
And before you know he unsure presses his lips on yours. Soft and delicate but still with enough pressure. Feeling the warmth of his lips on yours.