11~ save me

Your P.O.V

'What kind of business deal is this anyway' you think as everyone is focused on a man talking about partnering with other companies.

Probably a drug dealing business. I remember how my mother used to always say thinks like hopefully i'll have a doctor son-in-law or a engineer. And now the man i'm stuck with is a drugdealer. Amazing.

I didn't even notice everyone looking at me and jimin until i lift my gaze up. As if they are waiting for you to go on, jimin quickly shoots a smile for you as he grabs your hand. "And this is the love of my life  Y/N " he says as he kisses your hand.

Jungkook looks at their hands thinking acting in love eventho you forced her in this. It wasn't weird kidnapping your love in their world. I mean so did jin and suga hyung. Their fiancées now are spending some time wih their families. So that's why they are away for a while

We didn't know why he had to have her so eagarly fast tho. When he was watching her He always said i'm gonna get to know her little by little like going to her cafe every so ofter.

But that all changed after one day he was like i can't wait anymore and took her.

'You puff' waiting this to end quickly and wondering what jungkook is gonna do in order to get you out. But what catches your attention is a man in the corner with his wife giving you weird looks. Whatever.

All of the sudden everyone stars leaving. And bts also splits as jungkook mouths 'first floor' and also leaves

"What is happening?" "
"Everyone is now gonna try to get as many people as possible to partner with them. And the're a lot wanting to partner with your amazing boyfriend, so i have to tak to them" jimin says as he smirks down at you. Cocky much?.

"I need to use the toilet" you suddenly stop as you say this. jimin stops also dead in this tracks as he turns around to face you....

"Make it quick" is all he says. As you stand there shocked. No,"do you think i'm stupid, no i don't believe you's??" You think. But decide that digging this would lead to that. So you mumble a quick yes and go to the first floor.

"BOO"
Someone whispers behind your ear which was enough to make you jump put of fear as you almost screamed.

"Okey okey sorry, but we have to go now" Jungkook says and without any explanation he grabs your hand and drags you out of there. "I told suga hyung that i felt sick and needed to use the toilet so he is waiting in front of the bathroom, so we have to be quick."

"These people are all dealers and they would shoot any car they don't recognize right away. But 300 meter from here is a gas station i called a taxi too. So you have to go now"

.... "thank you.."  you look up at him
Only to see him already staring at you, and as you look at him he looks away. " uhm... Y-yeah it's all good. I won't miss you at all"

"Oh wauw i felt like i would die  without you" you sarcasticly remark as you look at him one last time and start running to the station.

::
::

After 10 minutes of running you still have a little bit left.

And suddenly a hand covers your mouth as you're being dragged in a car dozing off whatever they made me smell.

Jimin P.O.V

Of course i wasn't that stupid to just let her do whatever she said. Everyday i put a little tracker on whatever she is wearing.

I just wanted to see if she would be scared after my last threath or stupidly still try to run away.

Anger rushes through my body as i feel myself about to explode.

"I look at the location of tracker only to see it going at an incredibly speed to somewere. She must've asked someone to take her.

You text everyone of bts to let them know what's going on. And meet in the car going to get her.

::
::

As we arrive at the destination the tracker stopped we all step out and stand in front of a big gate infront of the house.

And upon not hearing anything. You reach out to your gun in your pocket and shoot the locks of the gate and speed walk towards the door as the members tell you to stop and relax.

'KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK'
"Y/N i know you're in there open the door".

The door suddenly opens and i'm shocked to see... jun suk...

Flashback

"So 2 kilo's will do for now" mr jin suk answered.
"K you'll have it as soon as possible. And ehat was that new business you were gonna start beside gun trafficing? " you ask as your foot pushes your wheeled chair.

"It's gonna be really succesful Mr. Park i mean i can feel it. We're basically gonna find girls to traffic around the globe. And you know you're the only drug trafficker we can trust so this 2 kilo's of drugs were for them"

End flashback

Y/N  was also one of the girls he planned on having in the business

" Where is y/n ?"

"So the reson you told me not to do the business was because she is your girldfriend mr Park huh?"

The audacity. "No i said what i said because it's sick, but for your information, it's none of your business, give her to me!, and maybe i will reconsider your live." You ask in a low tone

"Well i didn't steal her from you, considering she was gonna be mine before anyways" he says as he looks in your eyes.

You laugh finding this just too funny, that he even has the balls to say something like this.

You cock your gun to his forehead "give her to me, right now" you say composed.

"You know she is more beautiful in real life i know many man who would love to-" you cut him off by punching him right in the face as he falls on the floor.

"Jungkook v, stay here with him, i'm gonna look for her"

You search the house looking at the tracker, and find she is in a room. As you try to open it it doesn't open. " Y/N !" You scream.

"Jimin?.
Jimin.... save me he said he was gonna sell me today!" She says her voice cracking.

"I'm here now baby, nothing will happen."
As you are about to shoot the door to open it, you feel a strong pain at the back of your head as you fall on the ground. Everything going black.