5~ trying to escape

Jimin P.O.V

While she is asleep on my lap, i put her in the back of our big van until we arrive at our new home.

Your P.O.V

'Bump, bump'.
You feel as your body jumps with every bump.
As you slowly start to be continuous and open your eyes you see that you are inside the back of a car with tape on your mouth with your hands and feet tied together.

As you muffle try to get a sound out with the duct tape on your mouth.

The car out of nowhere stops with a big thud, making you immediately anxious.

A tall man with a mask opens the door, and upon seing you awake yells " jimin she is up"
Wth who is jimin, and why would they inform him about me waking up you think.

And all of the sudden another man with a mask show up, and you're only able to see this eyes which btw look beautiful.

"You might wanna be a little more comfortable" he says while taking off the ties on my hand and feet. And when it comes to my mouth "if you scream i will put it back on understood?" He asks.

Which to i obviouslay say "yes". After taking it off i immediatly look behind were he is standing at the back of the car and yell as loud as i can "HELP ME!!"

But before i can finish it he puts his hands over my mouth while staring deep at me. "Now that was the wrong move" he calmly says.

"V, hand me the chains" he says were upon yet again another man comes to give him some chains. Damn how many men are there you think.

And then you see that he is actually now tryna put the chains on your hands an feet. you kick and try to throw punches while he hold you down and puts on the chains agressivly. To which upon you whince "aouhh" you say as he chained them to tight.

"Gweanchanha? (Are you okay?) he looks at me worried and loosens them. "Mianhae (sorry)" he says as he kisses my wrists but then puts tape on my mouth and we continue the ride.

'Okey wtf'
Wth do they even want from me??.

As soon as that jimin boy is in the front seat again we start riding and they start to blast music as loud as they possibly can. "Ugh man" you think as all of the sudden you think of the movie 'the call' you watched.

And you want to try what you saw in that movie too. You kick your foot hard on the plastic light thing at the corner of where you sit. You try not to make too much noise as you kick as hard as you can.

And all of the sudden the thing falls of. And i'm shocked that it actually worked.

 And i'm shocked that it actually worked

(This is what i'm talking about lmao)

As i'm about to stick my hands out of the hole the car stops. And i'm being pulled back by someone from the front.

As i stuggle to get out of this persons grip i hear. "Now you have been very very bad" amd they put me to another long sleep.

Jimin P.O.V

"Wauw jimin your girl is very smart" you hear your members amazed and laughing at the same time.

Although you are mad at her for not just causing any problems, you do feel proud for her being smart.

The way you saw what was happening was, when rm suddenly said he hit something because he felt something at the back of the car.
And i wanted to check if y/n was okey if we really had hit something and that's when i saw her trying to stick her hand out of a hole in the car.

After 4 hours.

As we arrive at our new home we all go inside. And i carry. Y/n in our room.

As everyone unpacks their luggage.