1~ always your saviour

Your P.O.V

"Noooo, not this one... also not this one, this one mayb- Nooo" you sigh as you put the yellow sweater back in your closet. "Seriously why do I never have anything to wear" you question as you just grab a half sleeve black crop top with the words 'the devils angel' written on it and pair it with a pair of dark blue jeans.

" y/n ?" Your mother opens your door with some bagels and a cup of tea "aren't you ready yet?, ballee ballee we have to leave in 15 minutes" she says hurried as she puts your breakfast on your nightstand.

"Almost... eomma, I'll be ready don't worry" you say as you quickly put on your makeup which consist of concealar, powder, mascara, eyebrows and a red lipstick to have to perfect gradient lips with and eat your breakfast.

You hurry up to get in the car were your mother is already waiting for you as you yet again see the black van just staying there, so you tilt your head to see if you can see in the car and ofcourse it doesn't work as the car has a black tint, which doesn't allow you to see the inside.

"I wonder who they are here for" you say as you buckle your belt. "Who?" Your mom says. "That black car" you point back "Every now i then i see it, quite often actually. I know it's probably family or friends from the neighbours but i have never seen anyone getting out or getting into it" you say

"Yeah probaby" your mom says as she makes her way to your hell hole.

~At school~

You finally arrive to school and wave your mom goodbye and as you enter your school and yet again as damn always Haechan sprints!! Yes you heard it right literally comes sprinting towards you.

"Ahh jagiya we haven't seen each other in so long" he says as you walk right past him towards your locker. " you mean the weekend haechan?" You say.
"Yes and no not Haechan i have told you so many times y/n it's oppa" he says as you pull your books out from your locker.

"O yes of course, remind me how much of an age difference we have oppa?" You ask as you emphesize on the word oppa. you say as you close your locker. "3 months is still older than you" he says which makes you roll your eyes as you prepare for the question he every monday asks you.

"So you're free this weekend?" he asks. "I already told you Haechan, actually everyday monday tell you, i'm good." You say. "But i'm not" he says as he grabs your hand and puts your hand on his heart. You smirk as you pull your hand away and he starts laughing. "I won't give up tho" he says as he helps you carry your bag. Which by now i'm used to.

As i enter the classroom Lisa comes running towards me.
" Y/N!!, my unnie!!!" she teases you as she comes and gives your head a kiss. She knows how embarrassed you get at such things but this time you play along. "Yes unnie??" You say as you kiss her cheek on which she has a shocked face on. You laugh and turn to haechan "thank you" you say as Haechan purposeful says "of course JAGIYA" "yaa Haechan people are gonna think we're dating i told you so many times don't call me such things" you whisper yell at him.

"Mhmm yes i understand, i love you too but now i really have to go to class annyeong" he on purpose yells and leaves the classroom.

"One day i swear i'll get him killed" you say as you sit next to Lisa. See Haechan and my relationship is weird because first of all we're not in one although he acts like we are. He flirts ALL THE DAMN TIME and likes to irritate the shit outta me but at the same time.. i don't stop him. The beginning of the year he used to tease me 24/7 until that turned into teaselirting as i like to call it. But i guess i just have to endure it?..