ten

seungmin woke up in a complete different room which he didn't recognized. he sat up with lightning speed, looking around the room to see if he knew anything about the owner. he first spotted the bookshelf. it was full of learning english books as well at got7 albums, which indicated the person is either learning or already learned english and listens to got7. he had heard hyunjin talking about got7 to chan and jisung, but he didn't know if hyunjinw ould ever put in the effort to learning english. 

to get a better image, seungmin got out of bed, looking around with his legs shaking. he couldn't help but to feel scared. he passed out and woke up in an unfamiliar room. he walked around slowly, trying his best not to change the placement of some random objects on the floor. he approached the desk, finding two keychains. one containted the initials HHJ and the other way PJY.

seungmin, looked at them confused, not knowing what they stood for. it was quite obvious, but seungmin was not in the right mind to be thinking like a detective. before he could do anymore snooping, the door opened revealing an unknown person, making him even more scared than before. 

"what are you doing in this room?" the stranger asked, tilting his head. seungmin did his best to regain his composure before answering. 

"i...i don't know? this room isn't familiar to me." seungmin responded after taking a deep breath, the small boy looking at the ceiling deep in thought. 

"oh! then you must be here for him. i'll take you to him!" the random boy grabbed seungmin's wrist and took him to the basement where lots of sounds took place. 

seungmin's legs began shaking once again, scared for his future. he had no idea where he was getting taken to and the further he went down, the louder the deep and threatening voices seem to be. when they finally reached the bottom, he found more unfamiliar people crowded together on a pool table with cards in their hands. as if on que, the ten at the table took a look at seungmin, making him feel uncomfortable. 

"oh you're the boy hyunjin brought over. he's in the bathroom, he'll be back soon." one of them commented, taking a look back at his cards and focusing on the game once again. 

"sorry to interrupt but do you guys know why i'm here?" seungmin asked with a quiet-er voice. one member looked up at him, with a smile on his face.

"you have a small voice too?" when the golden brown haired member said that, a couple of the others just let out a soft chuckle at his question. 

"hyunjin brought you here because you passed out. or something along those lines." someone with black hair said, seemingly agitated by the route of the card game. 

"oh....so what do i do in the meantime?" seungmin asked using a slightly louder voice than last time. another, who seemed to be the oldest pondered for a second before responding. 

"well can come watch u-" suddenly the bathroom door opened and out came the one and only hyunjin. 

hyunjin's eyes widened when he saw seungmin awake and chatting with everyone, "i didn't think you'd wake up so soon." hyunjin commenting, sitting on a seat and scooting over so there was enough space to have another person sit down. "you wanna sit?" hyunjin asked. seungmin waddled his way to the seat and sat down on the other half of the chair.

they were playing palace, an underrated game, but at the same time, seungmin knew it all too well. 2's, 10's and 7's are special cards. the group had just started a new game since the last one ended quite quickly. three cards faced down in front of all the members sitting at the table. everyone drew their six cards, some having cheeky expressions while others just looked upset. 

hyunjin picked up his six cards, K, 8, ACE, 7, 5, and 2. seungmin reaches for the ace, a 2 and a five and placed them face up on the face down cards.

"who said you were playing?" hyunjin whispered, making seungmin just stare at him with an unreadable expression.

"don't worry, i know what i'm doing." seungmin replied nonchalantly. hyunjin just sighed in defeat and gave seungmin the hand of cards.

-time skip cause i suck at writing card games-

in the end, seungmin had won over 500 American dollars. [they use won but i'm from america and i don't know the scale]

"what? we are pro's at this game!" the agitated dude, which seungmin now learned was named doyoung, said. doyoung was a nice guy, as long as he was happy.

he had learned everyone else's names too, it didn't really use much work though. there would be some moments where johnny and mark would team together in english, making seungmin feel like interrupting and joining in on their conversation. what shocked seungmin, was the fact hyunjin spoke a couple words as well. 

they all joked around for most of the day, and before realizing it was already nine pm on a school night. that made seungmin feel a little panicked. 

"um hyunjin.. how will i get to school tomorrow?"

————-
Y'all I'm feeling dead.

Finished at September 26 8:48pm
edited - april 11, 2020

edit note - this chapter has nct in it and it's chapter ten lmao isn't that crazy? anyway have a nice day, stay safe and thanks for reading.

924 words.