sixteen

seungmin was left alone in his hospital room, hours after the others had left. he was left in the dark, full of thoughts about the man that had taken him captive. when he got the idea out of his head, he began singing to relieve some stress. he began singing his current favorite, a cover of awake by a youtuber named silv2rt3ar. 

it's not that I believe, that i am trying, but it's the only, the only thing i can do. i want to stay here, i still want to dream here, and even so i know, the time to leave has come near. cause it's my truth, cause it my truth. that these scars are drawn across my skin. but it's my fate, it's my fate.

"so you did end up singing for me." hyunjin popped into the room and softly smiled, hoping for alone time with the younger.

however, the sudden comment made seungmin beyond scared, making him shaky and nervous. hyunjin obviously noticed, bringing down his mood. "it's okay, it's just me. hyunjin."

"i'm glad you're here..." seungmin whispered, bringing his arms up for a hug. hyunjin reacted immediately, walking up to him and getting onto the bed to return the hug. 

"did you get injured?" seungmin asked hyunjin, who was happily cuddling with seungmin.

"nope, I think i should be asking you that." hyunjin said before turning his head to see seungmin facing the window once again.

the view was beyond amazing in their eyes, showing the night sky with the lights of the city. the moon shined bright, peaking past the clouds and causing the glow of the moon to leak into the hospital room. 

seungmin continued staring at the window, not taking his eyes off it. hyunjin looked at him, waving his hand in front of his face, attempting to gain his attention. "hey you okay? you blanked on me." seungmin scratched his nape, nervously letting out a chuckle. 

"so sorry. i was just wondering about something. let's sleep? i'm tired after today." seungmin fell back further into the bed and fell asleep almost immediately.

hyunjin gently climbed off the bed trying not to disturb the sleeping hyunjin and ended of just sleeping on the couch for the night.

***

Sorry for no updates and short ones, I haven't been feeling good recently. Also, I'm almost at 100 followers and I'm planning to do a face reveal if you guys want. Thanks for reading!!

Finished - November 30 11:24pm
edit - april 14, 2020
419 words