Chapter 7 - Re-Date

A/N: Heellooo LOVILIESSS . umm so I was bored and I just decided to write this chapter. now just in advanced I want to say sorry for and spelling/grammer mistakes because I am on my phone.. but yeah. THANKS FOR READIN!

please vote and comment. tell me what you think so far. 

Thanks again.   - Kayla xx

We finally arrived to the resturant about 20 minutes after the sugar-scape interview. I'm actually kind of nervous to go on this date with Zayn, which is surprising because I've never really been nervous with a guy before. Weird right? 

The driver pulled up infront of the resturant and it looked pretty posh. Zayn being the gentalmen opened the door for me and help his hand out for me to grab. "Ma lady?" he said with a smile on his face. "Why thank you sir." I said back smiling like an idiot. 

We walked through the front door and headed to the front desk.

"Hello sir." The guy at the front said

"Good evining. I have reservations." Zayn responded.

"Name sir?" "Zayn Malik" "Ahh yes! Follow me if you will" 

The guy brang us to a table. It was quite far from the door but I didn't take it to mind.

Zayn being a gentelman once again pulled out my chair for me then went around to sit in his.

Than a short petite blonde girl stepped up to our table. She had bring blue eyes and perfect white teeth. Her hair was pin straight and it was past her shoulders. She was wearing a rather short pencil skirt with a tucked in flowly blouse. She was extremley beautiful, I was rather jealous.

Ofcourse they had to pick the prettiest waitress to serve us. Great. This is going to be a long night!

"Hello! My name is Michelle, And i will be your servere for tonight. Can I offer you some dri- wait. OMGEE ARE YOU ZAYN MALIK? OF ONE DIRECTION?!" She screamed. Zayn chuckled and nodded. "Oh my gosh! Can I have your autograph?" She asked jumping up and down. "Sure love, but not right now. I'm kindof on a date" I blushed a bright fire truck red. He noticed me blush and chuckled softly. "Okay sure, but anyways , would you guys like anything to drink?" She said bating her eyelashes.

This bitch is flirting with my date. Jesus.

I spoke first "I'll have a shirley temple please" Zayn looked at me a laughed. "What?" I asked puzzled. "Nothing." He answered with a smile plastered on his face.

"Umm. I'll have a budlight please" He said politley.

"Sure, I'll be right back with your drinks." She said. She turned on her heels and strutted of to the kitched shaking her hips. Obviously on purpose to attract attention from Zayn. Dumb Whore.

Zayn starred as she walked away. I kicked his shin.
"Ouch! what was that for?" He said rubbing his shin. I stayed quiet and looked down at my hands.

There was an awkward silence for a few seconds before he broke the silence.

"I'm happy you aggreed to come out with me." 
I looked up slowley.  He licked his lips. Gosh that was sexy. "uhh. yeah. I'm happy too" I said with a nervous smile. I think he noticed my shakey ness so he gently grabbed my hand and held it in his.

He rubbed circles on my thumb. I blushed again.
'Gosh is his job making me blush for a living?' I said to my self quietly. 
"It's okay babe, your cute when you blush." Oh shit, guess I wasn't quiet enough. I gigled shyly.

The blonde tramp once again returned with our drinks. 

"Here you go." she said with much enthusiam.
I rolled my eyes. "What would you like to order?" She said inosently. Before I could say what I wanted Zayn orded for me. 

"we'll both have the Blackend Mahi Mahi with spinchi and brocoli please." He said.
She wrote it down on her little notepad.

She nodded. "Anything else?" We both shook our heads. She then strutted back to the kitchen to put our orders in. Zayn wasn't starring at her this time. He was starring at me. I turned to see his big chocolatly brown eyes burning wholes in my eyes. I bit my lip nervously and looked down. 

"Why are you so nervous Ari?" He asked with a pout. Ari, he said it again.
"I'm not nervous!" I said lying.
"yes you are, you can't stop bitting your lip." He said to me taking my hand again. "I honestly don't know. I don't usually get nervous with guys. soo yeah." I said looking straight into his eyes. He smiled. "I'll take that as a good thing." He said chuckly while kissing my knuckle. I gigled like a little school girl.

-After dinner-

"Wow zayn, you sure know what meals to pick. The food was deiliouse !" I said while wipping my mouth. 

"I'm glad you liked it!" He said smiling.

The bill came and he payed. While walking out of the resturant there were many paparazzi outside, proabaly waiting for us.

Before exiting the doorss Zayn took hold of my hand and we walked out to the limo with entwined fingers. My small hands fit perfectly in his like a missing puzzle piece.

When outsided we got bombarded with millions of questions!

'Zayn! Is this your new girlfriend?'
'Arianna are you currently seeing Zayn.'
'Arianna are you pregnat?'
'Zayn did you sleep with Arianna?'

The questions were quite annoying, but we both ignored them and went inside the limo.

I knew tomorrow there would be millions of pictures of my and Zayn. I didn't care though.

When we got inside the car it was silent for the first 3 minutes. I broke the silence. 

"Thanks for tonight Zayn, I had alot of fun. We'll deffinetly have to do something like this again." I said smiling. I had just notice are fingers were still interlocked. But I didn't pull away.

"I'm glad you had fun, I did to. We will deffinelty do this again." He said.

I smiled. I layed my head on his shoulder.
This was deffinetly a great night. 
I felt my eye lids begin to droop. 

I was than awakened by being shakened softly and whisper in my ear "Ari babe, were at your hotel." I opened my eyes to see zayn with a smile on his face. "oh, How long have I been sleeping for?" "The whole ride basically." he chuckled.

I blushed once again for the billionth time tonight.

Zayn walked me up to my room.
When we got to my room door we stood there.
"Thanks again Zayn for tonight." I said.
"No need to thank me babe, I just hope to go out on another date." He said back with a cheecky smile. Reminded me of Harry surprisingly.

I didn't notice how close we actually were. We were pretty close. I could feel his hot breath towards mine. He was leaning down to kiss me when suddenly a rush of cold air came from beside us. It was kelly. She must of opened the door when she heard us talking.

She shot me a apologetic smile. "Sorry to inrupt." She said. " It's fine, I was just saying bye." 

I looked up to him. "I'll call you." I said wrapping my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. He gave me a tight hug. I kissed him on the cheek and we both pulled away.

"Alright bye Ari." He said with a smirk on his face. He waved and walked to the elevators. I waved.

I walked into my hotel room, closed my door and slid down to my butt.

That was the best date ever!