Chapter 4 - Remember!

'''''ZAYN'S POV''''''' 

On our way back from Ariana's party I couldn't stop thinking of what had just happen between me and Ariana.

I asked myself many different questions like, Would she remember? Did it mean something? Was it just because she was drunk? So many questions that I wish could be answered.

"Well it looked like you had a good night with Ariana." Louis said with a devilish look on his face. "Yeah, how was it?"

Harry said laughing. "Shut-up guys." I said angrily. "What's wrong mate?" Louis said. "It's just I don't know if she did that because she was drunk or if.. she actually liked me."

I said fiddling with my fingers. "Well we all know that she'd had a few drinks, but maybe you should ask her tomorrow.

Paul told us that we had A meet and greet at her hotel, you could talk to her then." Harry said seriously.

He was right, That was the perfect time I could talk to her, And I was determined to get answers.

------------------------------------------------------------

When we got back to our hotel I got a video chat request from Ariana, I answered it right away.

"Hey Zayn!" She said. She looked and sounded alot sober. "Hey Ari, what's up?" I said back. 

"Well I just wanted to say sorry for being so drunk at my party, I was just having fun." She said. "It's fine! I was actually enjoying myself being with you."

I said back with a smile. "Well, I just wanted to say that, that kiss we had was probably one of the best kisses I've ever had in my life."

She said with a gorgeous smile. I was gobsmacked at what I just heard. She remembers! She remembered the kiss ! And She said it was the best she'd ever had in her life!

"Oh... um.. thanks? I enjoyed it to" I blushed. "You wanna go out to eat tomorrow night?" She asked . "Erm, That'd be great! I'd love to." I answered back excitingly.

"I'll pick you up at your hotel at 8." I said. "Okay i'll see you then, goodnight." She said blowing a kiss. I pretended to catch it and she laughed. "Goodnight love."

I ended the call shut the computer and went off to bed.