Chapter 9 - I'm So sorry

A/N: PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!!! THANKS !!

                                    '''''''''''HARRY'S POV''''''''''''''''

I walk slammed the door and walked out of Louis room.

I really don't wanna talk to Zayn but his clueless self can't get a hint of why i'm mad.

He doesn't understand that I like Ariana too. It's not fair. Everyone always says that I get the girl when quiet frankly I don't! All I do it have sex with them and let them on there way. But I want something different with Ariana, she's such a sweet loving girl, who wouldn't want to be more the friends with her?

I just hope Zayn doesn't ask her out, because I need my chance.

                                     '''''''' Zayn's POV''''''''''''''''

As I was sitting down watching TV in the living room I heard a loud slam. I ignored it, probably just Harry being a drama queen.

I felt a presence behind me, I turned around and standing there was a pist of Harry.

"Yes?" I said. He laughed harshly. "You just don't get it do you?" What the hell was he talking about? "What, get what?" I responded standing up to face him. He starred at me with an 'isn't it obvious look'.

I shurgged my sholders and sat back down on the couch. 

He came from behind me and stood in front of me blocking the TV. "Would you move mate, I can't see!" I said frantically. "NO ZAYN!" He shouted. I was alittle taken back. I haven't seen Harry this mad in a while. "SAY YOU'RE SORRY FOR BEING AN ARSEHOLE!" He shouted angrily even louder.

"I'm sorry okay? I'm sorry for yelling at you the night I had the date with Ariana, I was just mad because you guys were just up in my business, I'm grown I can take care of myself. Give me some space!" I said loudly. "I'm so sorry!" I whisper shouted.

He starred at me for a while before ingulfing me in a giant bear hug. 

I was confused at first, all he wanted was for me to say sorry for what I did? All that for me not saying sorry.

When he pulled away he had a sheepish grin smeared across his face. "Jesus Haz, You're being more of a drama queen then Lou, and that's pretty high level of sass!

"NO ONE CAN OVER SASS THE SASSY MASTA FROM DONCASTA BITCHES!" Louis screamed from on top of the stairs.

Me and Harry could help but laugh our asses off.

I'm just glad that everything is back to normal with the lads. Bro's before hoes.

A/N :

Please don't kill me! I'm so sorry I haven't been updating quick enough! I've just been very busy, school starts tomorrow and I've been getting stuff ready and clothes and supplies and all that good stuff. But uum yeah, I'm starting 8th grade WOOOOO! Ahaa, but yeah anyways I'm ALMOST TO 1,500 VIEWSS!!! AASDFGHJKKL! THIS IS AMAZING! I honestly never would've thought this story would get that many views and it has. Thank you guys so much for reading and voting. It means alot. Please make sure to fan me! And also comment more, I want to hear what you guys think, don't be a silent reader! 

But I'm going to make a promise. If I get atleast 5 comments and 5 votes on this chapter I'll update as soon as I get the notification. But I'm only gonna update if that. So COMMENT AND VOTE!!!

Thank's so much for reading my fan fic, I hope you guys read to the end. Thanks again! Make sure you share this story. Well Happy reading!

               -Kayla xx