Chapter 12 - It was perfect

'''''''''' ARIANA'S POV '''''''''''''

"Okay Zayn, I'm sure you're used to photo shoot, do what you feel fits you, if Ariana was your girlfriend." Michael says from behind the camera.

I mentally face palmed.

Not that I don't want me and Zayn to have an intimate photo shoot i'm just nervous.

Why am I nervous? I have no clue to be honest. I just automatically get nervous when i'm with him. I get butterfly's in my tummy. He has a huge effect on me. I just wish he would ask me out already!

"Get on my back." Zayn said while crouching down with his back turned faced me.

"Uhh, why?" I ask puzzled.

"Just do it love." He said back. Even though I couldn't see his face I knew he was grinning like a mad man.

I shrugged. I climbed on to his back. And he stood up straight. He softly grabbed the back of my thighs and held me in place.

"No Zayn! I change my mind put me down. I'm to fat." I said covering my eyes.

I could feel him vibrate as he laughs and says "Ari, you're far from fat. You're beautiful."

I smiled and remove my hand from my eyes. I wrap my arms around Zayn neck, bring my head around and kiss his cheek. 

I heard a click and looked up to see Mike taking pictures.

"This is perfect darling! Just act natural!" He screamed.

I nodded. 

I rested my head on Zayn's shoulder and faced him. He turned his head slightly and faced me. He smiled and so do I. 

Click!

After a few shots on Zayn's back I jumped off.

A man in black placed a plain white chair next to us.

Zayn sat down. He patted his lap inviting me to sit with a smile.

I sat on his lap and his arms immediately wrap around my waist. I put my arms around his neck and smile at him.

click!

Zayn starts to tickle my side and I start to laugh hysterically. He laughs at my reactions.

A few more clicks after that the chair is removed.

"Okay darlings, almost done. Just a few more. Give us your best couple pose." 

Mike said grinning widely. I'm surprised his face hasn't gotten stuck like that.

Zayn pulls me to his chest. I place my hands in his. 

He looks down on my and smiles the most beautiful and warming smile ever. 

I look up and blush. God why does he have this effect on me!

"Ariana?" Zayn says with glistening eyes. "Yes Zaynie?" I respond squeezing his hands.

He doesn't say anything. Instead I see him leaning down. I close my eyes waiting for what happens next. 

I feel his soft lips on mine. Our lips move in sync as I hear clicks going off like crazy.

It's a passionate kiss. My arms find there way around his neck and his arms around my waist.

He pulls me closer. His tongue grazes the bottom of my lip begging for entrance. I give in.

When the kiss starts to get heated I hear Mike clapping in the background.

We break apart both, blushing.

That. Was. Amazing.

A/N:

HELLOOOO!!! How are you guys. I decided to do an update! I hope you enjoy! I hope you guys have a great day, Please vote and comment! Thanks again for the 2200+ views (:

       - Kayla xx