Something Special (One Direction Fan Fiction)

CHAPTER 1 

"Ariana, You need to get up. we're here."

My manager, Kelly said while shaking me softly. I opened my eyes and stretched.

I stuck my tongue out at her and she shot me back with a smile. I got out the limo in shock to see so many teenage girls and paparazzi in front of the radio station building.

I ran threw trying to escape from the forest of flashes coming from every direction. When I finally reached the door I pulled and the door was already being pushed.

The door hit the bridge of my nose and I stepped back holding it. My nose started to bleed. I looked up to see who it was who hit me in the face with the door and It was Zayn Malik from One Direction!

'I'm so sorry! I didn't even see you." He said with a worried expression on his face. "Uhh , It's okay." I said back lying. It hurt like hell ! "No it's not okay, here come with me."

He grabbed the small of my back and guided me into the building. His touch sent my spine a quick tingle. He was so gentle but so it felt so firm.

He brought me into what seemed like to be a dressing room. He motioned me to sit on a small love seat in a corner of the room.

I sat quietly still in pain from the door hitting my nose. He came to and sat down next to me with a small first aid kit box in his hand.

He opened it a gave me a tissue to stop my nose from bleeding. After a few seconds it stopped. The bridge of my nose was scratched up from the sudden shock from the door.

He took out a small bandage a put it on my nose gently. I cringed at the pain. He stopped and looked at me studding my facial expressions.

He then focused back on the bandage. He finally got it firmly around my nose. He looked at me with a sideways smirk on his face. "Thank you." I said blushing. "No problem love."

He said reaching his hand out to help me out of the couch. I never noticed how sexy the Bradford boy's accent was. Still holding onto my hand we walked out of the dressing room.

He realized he was still holding my hand and let go and scratched behind his neck. I chuckled. "What?" He said confused. "Oh nothing." I said with a smile.

He smiled back. "ZAYN!" I heard multiple voices call. I turned around to see 4 teenage boys charging towards us. It was Liam, Niall, Harry and Louis from the band.

"Where have you been mate?" Liam asked. "I was with her." He pointed at me and my cheek blushed a bright red. "What happened to your nose love?"

Louis asked concerned. I looked at Zayn, he had his head down with his hands dug deep in his pockets. "I ran into a door." I said shyly.

"Oh, well I hope your alright." Harry said with a wink. Zayn slapped his arm with a stern face. "What was that for?"

"Stop flirting with her Harry, I saw her first." He said looking at me with a large smile on his face. I blushed when suddenly a short chubby women appeared next to me.

It was Kelly my manager. "Ariana, where in the world have you been ! I've been looking for you everywhere ! Did you forget you had an interview!?"

She said yelling. "I'm sorry, I there was a little problem and I- It's a long story I'll tell you later, I'm sorry." I said. "It's okay just stay near next time.

You're on in 5 minutes. I rolled my eyes. "Alright, I'm coming." I said shrugging. Kelly than walked away. All the boys were still standing there listening to our conversation.

"Well it was nice meeting you Ariana." Niall said with his Irish charm. "Nice meeting you all to, I'll talk to you guys soon." I said sweetly.

As they were walking out the door Harry came up to me and gave me a friendly hug, I wan't expecting it but I just played along. He winked and walked out. Zayn was the last one to leave.

"I don't get a hug?" He said with puppy dog eyes. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

It was more then a friend hug but it didn't matter. I was enjoying the moment. He then whispered in my ear. "Bye beautiful."

His warm minty breath bounced off of my neck. I smiled. As he exited I waved and headed to the room and started my interview with the radio station with Zayn on my mind the whole entire time. 

***************

Picture of Ariana And Zayn the day they ran into eachother ---------->