Chapter 3 - Awkward

'''''''' ZAYNS POV ''''''''''

It was about 7:30 and the place was already packed with people and celebirty's. I swear I saw Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez walk right pass me.

I was with the lads most of the night while Ariana was saying hi to all out guest. She looked so beautiful tonight.

I heard a familiar voice that was blasted out on a microphone. It was Ariana. She was standing up on stage with a microphone.

"Hey everyone ! Thanks for coming!" She said . The club erupted with cheers and clapping. "Well to start off the night I'm going to sing a little, so I hope you enjoy.

" She can sing? I said to myself. I knew she was famous but I thought she was because of acting. I have never heard her sing before. Harry came next to me as she was about to start.

"You heard her sing before mate?" He asked. "No." I said back. He nodded and  faced the stage as did I. The music started and she started to sing  Lady Marmalade.

Hey sista, go sista, soul sista, flow sista

Hey sista, go sista, soul sista, go sista

He met Marmalade down IN old Moulin Rouge

Struttin’ her stuff on the street

She said, "Hello, hey Jo, you wanna give it a go?" Oh! uh huh

Giuchie, Giuchie, ya ya dada 

Giuchie, Giuchie, ya ya here 

Mocha Chocalata ya ya 

Creole lady Marmalade

My eyes widened. Ariana was ... AMAZING! She strutted on stage singing like a goddess. Shaking her hips to the music. I was so surprised.

I looked at Harry and he looked at me in shock. He was just as surprised as I was. Then all of a sudden Patti Labelle came on stage . And sang along with her.

They were both hitting notes I didn't even know were possible. Ariana's riffs were so perfect and in sync with Patti's. 

It was the end Ariana was singing her last riff and it was just... words can't even describe how good she was. I was speechless. I stood up and clapped until my hands were hurting.

She came off stage and I ran up to her. "Ari, That was... was.. Just ... Amazing!" I said . "Aww thanks Zayn! It means alot coming from someone in One direction!"

She said laughing. I gave her a hug and she gave me a kiss on the cheek and she strutted off to go say hi to other people that were there.

The lads came up to me with there jaws dropped. "That was great!" Louis said. I nodded in agreement. "Imagine collaborating with her!" Liam said . "That would be amazing!" I said back. 

----------------------------

After A few hours I went to the bar by the dance floor to get a beer. The music was pumping and people were dancing but I just chilled out by the bar and watched.

I haden't seen Ariana since the amazing performance she had. I then spotted her on top of a table dancing to the beat of the music. She looked so hot I couldn't even stand it. I went up to her and she screamed "ZAAYN!!!!" I was shocked.

She seemed so happy. I helped her get down from the table. She hugged me tight. "Woah Ariana." I said laughing. "H-h-hi Z-zayn." she said alittle wobbly.

She seemed alittle drunk . But who was I to complain it was her birthday. "Come dance with me Zayn!" She said screaming with a drink in her hand. "Naah, I don't dance." I said back alittle nervously. "Come one one dance won't hurt."

She said pulling me onto the dance floor. I gave in and followed her. 

A song came on, It was the same song I danced for her to, That's what it's made for. I smiled down at her and she smiled back. "I LOVE THIS SONGGG!"

She screamed crazily. I laughed. As the song started she put her drink down and pulled me close, she turned around and started grinding on me to the beat. "Uhh Arianna." I said shaken up. "Shhhh Zayn! Enjoy the music !" She said in a shaky tone.

Her hips shock from side to side while she was up on me. Her butt was ... umm ... on my.. Yeah you know. I never knew she could dance so good.

She thrusted her hips and I just stood there looking down watching. "ZAAAAAYN I LOVEE YOU!" She said drunkenly. while still grinding on me she put her arm back and wrapped it around my neck , still dancing on me. I laughed.

Oh what the hell ! I started to dance along with her. "Yes Zayn! Finally you dance!" She said excitedly. We both swayed to the music connected. I smiled the whole time.

She then turned around and smacked her lips into mine. It was violent but passionate. I've never seen this side of Ariana before, And i hope its safe to say. I kind of liked it. She bit my bottom lip softly and I let out a soft moan.

We were full on snogging in the middle of the dance floor. We pulled away both gasping for air. I smiled and so did she. Pulling my hand she said "Come."

I followed her to a dark room with a few sofas, it looked like a v.i.p room. She pulled me on the coach. I sat. She pushed me and she practically came right on top of me.

She slammed her lips into mine once again playing with my hair as she did. I rubbed her back as she thrusted her hips. He soft lips were on mine and it felt perfect.

She licked my bottom lip wanting access and I let her in. Out tongues fighting in a battle. She set out a few soft moans as she layed pressed up against my chest

. I totally forgot we were at her birthday party. It was dark when I suddenly saw a light, it was the door opening. It was Harry and Niall.

They walked in on us full on snogging. They stood there just watching as Ariana layed on me with her legs around my waist having a full on make out session.

"Um Zayn , Paul said we have to go now." I sat up in surprise. Arianna still sitting on my lap got off of me. We both stood up from the coach.

Clearing my throat I say "Alright I'm coming." The boys walked out of the room. "Call me tomorrow Zayn." she said smiling. "Okay love. " I said back.

She stood up on her tippy toes and gave me a kiss on my temple and walked out. I stood there shocked that I just snogged with ARIANA GRANDE!