Chapter 1- PanCakes!!

-Phoenix's POV-

"Wake yo booty up!" I was awoken from my lovely dream by a Taylor hitting me with a pillow. "I'm up, I'm up! God woman" I screamed back at her, which surprised me since it was about 8 in the morning.

"Well get out of bed and make me pancakes" Taylor said "Me make pancakes? You make pancakes!" I answered whilst getting out of bed and walking into the kitchen, still wearing my pyjamas, but Taylor wasn't behind me.

"Tay? Please don't tell me your making my bed again!" She always makes my bed, it gets annoying because I'm just gonna mess it up again tonight when I faceplant my bed! "Uhh, nooo..." She hesitantly replied from my bedroom, I just rolled my eyes and giggled to myself whilst getting the pancake batter out of the cupboard, I actually liked cooking and baking, me and Tay (her nickname if you haven't noticed xD) make cupcakes now and then, it's really fun!

Tay walks into the kitchen and sits on one of the stools by the counter island "So you are making pancakes" Tay asks with a little giggle " Yeah, cause I know you won't make them, even if you did, you would most likely burn them" I answered laughing the last part, she looked at me narrowing her eyebrows but then laughs.

"Tay, since your not doing anything, go check the mail? It's mail day" I asked Tay while I poured the pancake batter into the frying pan "sure" she replies and hops off the stool and walks out of the kitchen and out the door, we have a mail box at the front of our front garden so it's not that far.

She walks back into the kitchen holding, what looks like 2 letters and 1 parcel, "anything for me?" I ask Tay who's looking through the mail "yes, this parcel is for you, and there's a letter for you" she answers, I turn around so I'm looking at her "from who?"

"Your parents"

-A/N-

I hope you like the first chapter of 'What a coincidence' this is my first FanFic so bare with me if it's not that good, I will get better I promise. Oh and by the way, I'm Rachael(: <3