Chapter 3- Shopping!

-Phoenix's POV-

As we were on our way to the shopping centre I put on the radio and the song that played was 5SOS Don't Stop, we both LOVE this song so we sang along to it.

We pulled into the car park and walked into the shopping centre. Tay went into Next whilst I went to get us some frappe's from StarBucks, I always get a cinnamon spiced frappe and Tay always gets a chocolate chip frappe. I walked into StarBucks and ordered. "names?" the woman behind the counter asked "Phoenix and Taylor" she then wrote it down. Whilst I was waiting I was on my phone and someone bumped into me "oh my gosh, I'm sorry!" A familiar voice said "no, no it's okay" I looked up and it was TheBajanCanadian!! Don't fangirl Phoenix!

-Mitch's POV-

I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped into somebody, well done Mitch! "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry!" I said "no, no it's okay" the girl looked up and she was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and her accent was so cute! But it didn't sound British. "Hi, I'm Mitch" I said and smiled "I know" she giggled "oh, your a fan?" I asked hoping she wasn't a stalker or anything "yes, I'm Phoenix by the way" what a weird but beautiful name! "Awesome name!" I said "thanks" she shyly said "Phoenix and Taylor?" the StarBucks person shouted "oh dats me" she went and grabbed the StarBucks drinks and walked back over to me, when she was going to speak her phone rang.

-Phoenix's POV-

As I was about to speak my phone rang, so I answered it. "Hello?" "QUICK GET YO BOOTY OVER TO NEXT!" It was Tay. I sighed "Okay I'll be right there." I said and hung up, "I'm so sorry I have to go, it was really nice meeting and talking to you"

-Mitch's POV-

And with that she was gone, I didn't even get to ask for her number, god dammit! Hopefully I will bump into her again, wait, she's a fan, she might be going to MineCon! We'll see. I walked over to get my StarBucks and drove back to the hotel.

-Phoenix's POV-

I rushed over to next and found Tay "Are you okay?!" I asked worried "yes! There's a sale!" And she pointed to the 60% off sign "really man?! I thought you were freaking shot or something!" I whisper yelled "oh sorry..." Tay said looking like she was going to explode from laughter "oh and by the way, Mitch TheBajanCanadian bumped into me at StarBucks" I said handing her her StarBucks "wait, WHAT?!" She screamed "I MET MITCHELL HUGHES" I happily screamed, people were now looking at us like we were crazy, well we are. We did our little happy dance again and went back to shopping.

*time skip to back home*

Me and Tay are now sitting on my double bed in my room picking out what we are going to wear to MineCon out of the stuff we bought and stuff we already have. I chose to wear a black flowyish crop top with a MineCraft diamond sword on it and some high wasted denim shorts with my famous black Vans. Tay chose to wear a black flowyish crop top, like me but with a diamond axe or Betty on it and a baby blue skater skirt that goes above her knees with white platformed trainers.

After picking out our clothes it was around 10pm so we watched a horror movie called 'Dog Soldiers' and after that we went to bed.

-A/N-

I hope you like Chapter 3, ooooo she meets Mitch! And Tay is an ass for ruining that, THANKS TAY😂 But I got to get back to packing cause I'm moving Friday so baiii!

~Rachael<3