Chapter 10- Hi.

-A/N-

That's what Tay looks like ;3

-Phoenix's POV-

"Oh and by the way, Taylor's in the waiting room, should I go and get her?" Mitch told me "yes please" I smiled, he walked out of the room and not long after Tay runs in.

"Oh my gosh, what happened?! Are you okay? You was shot?! I just met Mitch! do I have to cut a bitch?(lulul)" Tay panicked,

"I'm okay woman! 3 men with guns came into StarBucks and shot Mitch in the shoulder and went to shoot me in the head but missed my head but the bullet badly grazed my head down to the skull so I have 6 staples in my head, some hair shaven off, but I'm okay, and no," I giggled "you dint have to cut a bitch"

Tay looked so focused cause she was taking this all in "oh okay. But why did Mitch come and get me? Was he in here? Did you ask him to come and get me?" Tay asked still confused "Yes he was in here and he offered to go and get you" I answered her 1 million questions.

I told her everything that happened before the 3 men came into StarBucks and shot us, but I haven't told her I'm going on a date with Mitch.

-Mitch's POV-

I went back to my room after I sent Taylor into Phoenix's room, I was sitting on my bed when the door opened,

"Hey Biggums"

"Jerome!"

"Hey dood" Jerome's finally here!

"So you got shoot huh?" He asked sitting down on the chair next to my hospital bed "yeah, it wasn't fun" I laughed "I bloody bet" Jerome laughed too,

I told him everything that happened, "so when can i meet this girl?" Jerome asked smirking "now, if you want, she's in the room next door" I answered with a laugh. "sure" Jerome happily said and hopped off the chair and went out of the room with me close behind.

-Jerome's POV- (NEW POV!! *party*)

"This one?" i ask Mitch pointing to room 146, "yup" he replies, i walk in and see 2 girl, one whos laying on the hospital bed with a bandage wrapped around her head and she has pink hair! awesome, i have to admit she is quite cute, but then i looked around the corner and came face to face with a gorgeous girl with brown and blonde hair, browny-greeny eyes and an adorable smile, "Oh my gosh, JEROME?!" i was hugged, tightly. "uhh, hi?" i laughed "im so sorrry" the beautiful girl said and blushed "its okay....uhh...?" "Taylor, but everyone calls me Tay" she smiles. "i guess you already know my name" i chuckle "yeah, i kinda do" we stare into each others eyes before Mitch awkwardly coughs "I'm sorry to interrupt you two love birds" Tay and i both blush "but i want to introduce you to Phoenix and Tay and properly get to know them"

We talked for hours with me and Tay sitting on a chair each and Phoenix and Mitch sitting on the hospital bed quite close together. "I'm sorry, visiting time is over, tomorrow you can come back and see them at 10am (making it upp!)" the doctor said looking at me and Tay, then he looked at Mitch and Phoenix "we will run a few more tests on you tomorrow and if every things okay, you can leave tomorrow" he smiled and left the room.

I stood up, "well i will see you two tomorrow" and i hugged Mitch and Phoenix, and i can already tell me and Phoenix will be good friends, and i kinda have a small crush on Tay, who am i kidding? i have a huge crush on Tay, shes just so god damn perfect! i then hugged Tay, cause she was going to stay later even thought visiting times were over, she said shes gonna stay untill the security guards kick her out, which we all laughed at, once i pulled away from the hug she kissed my cheek "see you tomorrow Jerome" she smiled and i smiled "okay" and i left the room.

-Taylor's POV- (another new POV ^3^)

I just kissed him. i don't know where i got the courage to do it. but i did.

Not long after Jerome left, the security guard had to pull me out of Phoenix's hospital room leaving Mitch and Phoenix all alone, so i sadly went back to Phoenix and i's apartment but then thought of Jerome and i fell asleep happy.

-Phoenix's POV- (sorry there's a lot of different POV's but it has to be doneeee!)

After Tay left -no- after Tay got pulled out of my hospital room, Mitch was aloud to stay longer since hes a patient and his room is only next door so we talked for about 2 hours until he had to go.

"goodnight Phoenix" "goodnight Mitch" he pulled me into a hug that lasted for about 10 seconds then we pulled apart, looking into each others eyes, he started to lean in, i started to lean in, and his lips touched mine, fireworks, it was amazing, we moved in sync for a good 30 seconds until we both pulled away he looked into my eyes and smiled, "goodnight, again" he laughed, and i giggled "goodnight" i replied, he got up off my bed and went out of the door, fell asleep feeling like the happiest girl in the world.

-A/N-

WHOOO! First kisses! btw im on my dads laptop so that's why some of the works are bold/italic's, i normally write stuff on my iphone or ipad but i sneaked on my dads laptop >:3 bai bai!

~Rachael<3