Chapter 15- Cuddle Buddies

-A/N-

HOLY FREAKING SMOKES! 240+ READS!! WUUUUUUUUT?! Thank you sosoososoososo much! ILY! Now, let's get to charter 15;3

-Taylor's POV-

While Phoenix and Mitch were gone me and Jerome had a Netflix marathon watching funny, adventurous and horror-which meant i clung to Jerome because I hate horror-movies. He looked like he didn't mind me almost braking his arm.

"Taylor? Is this classed as a date?" He chuckled "I guess so" I giggled and he smiled.

The movie finished and Jerome changed it to 'P.S I love you'

I snuggled into him and I slowly felt darkness take over me before I knew it, I was asleep.

-Phoenix's POV-

As I walked through the front door to Tay and I's apartment with Mitch behind there was a sleeping Taylor snuggled up to a snoring Jerome.

I bit my lip trying not to send a wave of my hideous laughter through the apartment.

Mitch of course couldn't help it and laughed his adorable laugh but I swatted his arm while giggling so he won't wake them up.

He playfully smiled at me, I nodded and we both quietly ran over to them, pulled out our phones, took a photo and I posted it to Instagram 'RaisedLikeAPhoenix: @jeromeAceti @TaylorTheGamor CUDDLE BUDDIES c; '

I giggled as I put my phone back in my pocket and watched Mitch put his in his pocket with a smug smile on his face.

I walked upstairs to my room and I heard Mitch behind me.

I opened my door and walked in, leaving it open for Mitch.

He gracefully skipped in, I giggled whilst grabbing my pyjamas, I got changed into them with Mitch in the room only because he's seen me in my bra and underwear and I don't really see the difference between a bikini and bra's and underwear.

Mitch, being the child he is, whistles. I turn around and stare at him with a 'are you serious' face. He puts his hands up in defence, I laugh.

"Are you gonna get changed or are you going to sleep in that?" I say pointing to his shirt and jeans

"Okay, okay woman! Don't get your nipples in a twist"

"Wait, isn't it 'knickers' not 'nipples'?"

"Shhhhhhhh" he says holding his index finger to my lips, I hold my arms up in defence mimicking him and he removes his finger from my lips.

I walk over to my bed and get cuddled in and the right side of the bed lowers down, I turn around to be face-to-face with Mitch, I smile and peck his lips and fall into a deep deep sleep.

-A/N-

HELLO! Sorry for taking a long time to publish these chapters.

BLAME SCHOOL!

Luvs ya ;3

~Rachael<3