Chapter 14- Date

-Mitch's POV-

I'm taking her to the park my mum and dad took me to, it was in the middle of a woods, it was beautiful, it wasn't a play ground with swings and slides, it was a meadow with a small lake in the middle of the meadow.

We get out of the car "I thought we were going to a park" Phoenix asks confused since we were parked outside a forest,

"We are" I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the forest after getting the picnic basket out of the boot(trunk) of the car.

"Meeeetch, how much longerr- woah" we walked into the meadow "oh my gosh, it's beautiful" she said "I know! C'mon" I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the side of the lake, laid down the picnic blanket and sat down with Phoenix facing me,

"So what food have we got good sir?" She said in a posh English accent "we have good ol' ham sandwiches with strawberries and chocolate" I answer back with a posh English accent "mmmmm" she moans(STAHP NOT IN THAT WAY) I laugh whilst opening the picnic basket pulling out the sandwiches giving 1 to Phoenix and 1 to me.

Whilst we were eating we were talking about random crap, we then moved onto the strawberries dipped in chocolate, I fed one to Phoenix while she fed one to me, so cliche, I know.

"Phoenix?" I asked nervously "yeahhhh?" She answered concerned "I'm sorry to remind you, but I don't live here, I only came to London cause of MineCon and I'm going back to LA day after tomorrow" I said sadly

I looked over at Phoenix and she had tears rolling down her cheeks "shit, I completely forgot" she said coming over to me and hugging me "I know baby girl" we stopped hugging and I looked into her beautiful blue eyes "even though I'm going home soon, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked "of course I would Mitch!" Thank god. "We can Skype everyday or at least text everyday" I said "I would love that"

When she going back to her spot on the picnic blanket I noticed she had scars on her wrist, oh god no.

"Phoenix?" "Yeah?" "What's that on your wrist?" Her face turned white...er.

"Uhh, nothing..." She tried to cover them up but I grabbed her arm before she could do anything.

"You cut?" I asked sadly "used to." "Why?"

"Because I hate myself, from head to toe. People in school didn't help, they called me fat, I believed them. They called me ugly, I believed them. They called me worthless and called me so many other things, I believed every word they said." She said quietly with a tear slipping down her cheek,

I came closer to her and wiped the tear away with my thumb "Phoenix, you are gorgeous, you are also the best thing that has happened to me, now believe me not those people" and I placed my lips on hers and kissed her passionately with her kissing me back.

I'm never letting her cut again, I don't know what I will do with myself if she left me.

-A/N-

Haii!

Baii!

~Rachael<3