Chapter 6- Mitch?

*time skip 3 days later .3.*

-Phoenix's POV-

I woke up pretty early, about 7am, so I went into my bathroom, did my nominal make up, went to my wardrobe and changed into a black shortleeved top with a loose flannel shirt over it, some acid washed jeggings and, again, my black Vans.

I head downstairs and Tay isn't there, so I'm guessing she's still in bed. I walk up to her room, open the door, and yep, she's sprawled out on the bed sleeping. I laugh to myself whilst closing the door and going downstairs, I go into the kitchen and quickly make myself peanut butter 'n' jelly on toast.

I finish the last piece and head out to my car. I drive to StarBucks cause I need another frappe! #whitegirlproblems (? xD) i got out of my car and into StarBucks, I was looking down at my phone, texting Tay where I was when I bumped into someone.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry" I looked up and it was Mitch with a smirk on his face. "Mitch?" I asked laughing "hey Phoenix" he giggled still with that cute smirk on his face. "Do you wanna sit down, and chat? I'd love to get to know you better?" He asked, I think my heart is going to explode like a nuke. "Sure" I answered smiling. We sat down at a booth after I got my cinnamon spiced frappe and talked, I told him some random facts about me, he told me some random facts about him.

-Mitch's POV-

We talked for what feels like 1 hour, she said she had to go soon, so I was going to ask for her number. "Phoenix?" I asked "yeah?" She answered "I had so much fun today, can I-" I was interrupted by- "EVERYONE, GET ON THE FLOOR NOW"

-A/N-
Oooo.... Who said that? Find out in chapter 7 xD
~Rachael<3