Chapter 2- MINECON?!

-Phoenix's POV-

"Oh, okay?" I confusingly asked, Tay handed me the parcel and letter, I opened the parcel first because it was from Ebay, and that's all I have to say. I grabbed the scissors out of the drawer and carefully cut open the parcel and pulled out new rose gold headphones, the ones my friend Zoella has.

"Yee boy!" I shouted, Tay giggled and took 3 pancakes from the plate where I put 6 pancakes I made, she then grabbed some chocolate sauce and poured it on her pancakes "pig" I said under my breath "SAIS YOU" Tay shouts and we both laugh,

"Now open the one from your parents!" Tay happily said "okay, okay woman!" I grabbed my plate of 3 pancakes and drizzled maple syrup over my pancakes and sat down at the island with Tay, I grabbed the letter and opened it first there was a note, I took it and read it out loud,

"Hello Phoenix and Taylor, I hope your doing well in London, we're doing fine and we are thinking of moving to Spain, but you can visit anytime you want of course. Now to the actual reason that we are writing to you, we know you've been wanting to go to MineCon for ages" my voice started to get louder in excitement "So here's a little present for you and Tay, I hope you like it and we will see you soon! From mum and dad"

I got the other pieces of paper, they were 2 tickets to MineCon! "MY PARENTS GAVE US FREAKING TICKETS TO MINECON" I screamed, me and Tay stood up, held hands and did a happy dance, which involved jumping, screaming and rubbish dance moves. MineCon is this week, on Saturday, today is Thursday so really 2 days.

After about 10 minutes of excitement, I went up to my room to get ready for the day ahead of me, I hardly ever take showers in the morning unless I'm going out somewhere important during the day, anyways I took one last night, so I brushed my teeth and put on some light makeup which consists of concealer, powder, bronzer, cat eyed eyeliner and mascara. After that I went to my wardrobe and picked out some acid washed jeggings, a black top that has white lettering that says 'Weirdo' with some black Vans, next was hair, last night I let my hair naturally dry so my hair was a mix of curly and wavy, so I just sprayed some sea salt spray onto my hair and scrunched it up.

I went downstairs to see Tay siting on the couch wearing a plain pastel purple flowy dress with white Converse, and her light brown with blonde ombré hair half up half down with the same makeup as me but minus the eyeliner. She's always been the girlyer girl and I've been in the middle I guess. Tay looked up at me and screamed "Let's go SHOPPING" "YUS" I screamed back, hey, this ment I get StarBucks and new games from Game (a shop that sells loads of gaming stuff)

We walked out to my dark red Jeep, my dad always had these cars, and it I guess grew on me and I love them! I got my drivers licence but Tay hasn't, she sould be getting it after MineCon! And when we were seated in the car we set off to go to the shopping centre. (or the Mall for you Americans xD)

-A/N-

Welp, that's chapter 2, and I know, this is very detailed but as I said, I'm just starting and will get better at it and get the hang of it! And sorry I didn't publish this chapter quicker, my internet went off and I'm moving house so it's quite hard, but I've wrote loads of chapters ready to publish(:

~Rachael<3