Chapter 8- Just missed

-Mitch's POV-

I was awoken by someone picking me up, I opened my eyes and saw paramedics.

"What are you doing?" I asked confusingly, "hello sir, you were shot in the shoulder, you passed our for a good 5-6 minutes, what is your name?" The paramedic said "I-I'm Mitch" I stuttered, taking in everything he said.

"Well Mitch, a girl that people said was with you, was nearly shot in the head, a girl with blonde and pink hair?" He said. "Phoenix, PHOENIX" I panicked, trying to get up from the stretcher. "Mitch, please calm down, she is passed out right now, she will be okay" the paramedic said. Whilst pulling me onto the ambulance while I was on a stretcher.

I calmed down and layed back down, feeling the pain come over me like a ton of bricks, the paramedic could see I was in pain and gave me gas and air to relive the pain, "thank you" I said, "I'm just doing my job" he smiled.

And we set off the the hospital following the other ambulance that Phoenix was in.

*time skip*

I'm now laying in a hospital bed, I already had an operation to get the bullet out of my shoulder and I've had 5 stitches. I wonder how Phoenix is, I hope she's okay.

-Phoenix's POV-

Apparently the guy I punched went for a head shot, but luckily missed but the bullet grazed my head. when I woke up the doctor told me I had a CAT scan to check if the bullet did any damage to my brain but thank god it didn't. The graze was quite serious so I had to have 6 staples to hold my skin on my head together so that meant some of my hair had to have been shaved off, I was pretty upset about this but I was soo thankful to whoever taught that guy to shoot, cause he did a crap job on teaching him.

So I was sitting on a hospital bed, with 6 staples in my head and some hair missing.

I pressed the red button and a nurse walked in "is everything okay miss?" "Please call me Phoenix, and no, is Mitch okay?" I asked "I will go and check now, Phoenix" she smiled and left. I was staring at the ceiling for about 5 minutes before the door opened. "Phoenix?" A familiar voice said.

"Luke?"

-A/N-

guys, WHOS LUKE?!
~Rachael<3