Chapter 4- MineCon Day part 1!

*time skip to the day of MineCon*

Phoenix's POV-

I woke up really early, about 8am, hey, that's early for me! I brushed my teeth then I took a shower. After I was dry I got changed into the clothes I picked out. As I was about to go to the kitchen in walked Tay, in her clothes.

"wow, you didn't need any slapping to wake you up" she said shocked "well yeah! MINECONS TODAY!" I screamed "I know! Did you take a shower cause your hair is wet" I don't dry my hair I just leave it up in a messy bun for 15 minutes then take the bobble out of my hair so it can dry more. "Yeah" I laughed.

We both walked to the kitchen, I made sure I didn't leave her behind cause she will make my bed again. I walked to the fridge and got some strawberries and raspberries and set them down on the counter and then I put the kettle on and got some natural porridge oats and a bowl, I cut up the strawberries but not the raspberries because they are small enough. The kettle binged so I poured some oats into the bowl and poured the hot water into the bowl is well and stirred with a spoon. After the porridge was done I added the fruit and drizzled some organic honey on top (this is soo good!) and sat down at the island, Tay made herself a bowl of krave (cereal) with milk since she doesn't like fruit. "That looks so tumblr" Tay said whilst laughing "I know rightt!" I laughed with her.

When we finished our breakfast it was 9:30am (I've never been to MineCon so I don't know anything! I'm just guessing) MineCon starts at 11am, so we have 1 hour and 30 minutes. "I'm gonna do my makeup" I said "okay, so am I" Tay replied.

I walked into my bed room and put on my normal makeup but the cat eyed eyeliner was bigger by the time I finished it was 9:50 so we still had over an hour.

I walked downstairs to see Tay sitting on the couch,again, wearing the clothes she picked out with the same makeup she had last time but wearing natural pinky coloured lipstick, "Hey dood, ready to go?" I asked her "yup" she answered and I went to grab my iPhone, purse, vlogging camera and car keys of course, we went our of the house, got into the car and headed off to London MineCon whilst singing to songs, badly.

-A/N-

Chapter 4 .3. Don't know what to say.... BAIIII

~Rachael<3