Chapter 1

C5th B.C.

"Hecate!"
A woman turns to see Azazel a man who is very loyal to her and their Superior. He is the Standard Bearer of the armies of Hell. Hecate is the Goddess of the underworld, demons, witchcraft and is a heartless woman who loves torturing innocent people's lives .
"Yes Azazel?" He stops in front of her as he bows.
"I got a word from our Superior, saying he wants to put an end on humans but-" the Goddess laughs evilly and walked towards her throne, as she sat down she was thinking of so many evil plans on what do to on those disgusting humans above them.
"Hecate, there's more-"
Hecate interrupts him," Silence!" He glares up at the evil woman and continues.
"Hecate, he said the Gods are coming here to turn us into stones." She stands up quickly
"WHAT?! How dare they-"
"Before you finish your sentence he said that we are not going to do nothing about it but only you can cast a spell on us before the Gods arrive, once you cast us, the angels will leave, we wake up and have enough strength to destroy all the Gods, enslave the humans and this world will be filled with darkness just like we all wanted it." Hecate scoffs and walks towards the bookshelf where she keeps all the spells.
"I will not do that-."
Azazel looks at her and snaps at her
"But Hecate, our Superior commands it. We must follow his orders!" She gets in his face staring into his red eyes.
"You did not let me finish, I am going to put all of us in a spell to make us sleep eternity until it's time to wake up!" She grabs the book, sets it on table, she goes through the pages and landed on a spell that she did not know she had. As she stares at it forming an evil smirk, she hands over the book to Azazel and points it at him.
He stares at the bold letters on the page "A spell for turning someone into a demon?"
She smirk," Yes but only a chosen one will get it."
"Ugh why does it always have to be a chosen one?" She walks toward him slowly.
"Because that person will do our job and kill those who deserve to come in Hell and maybe kill a little bit of innocent people and she-."
"She? Why a girl?"
Hecate chose to ignore his question, she looked down at the book of spells then starts reading the spell, once she finishes reading it, the spell felt more powerful than any spells she have ever read... a black small cloud flew out of the book while making whispering sounds, this girl will become powerful but she won't know, she will be skillful and pure evil. She will be human during the day but once it's night time she will become a demon that hunts.
Her thoughts were cut short when she heard yelling and growling. The Gods were already there to turn them into stones. She growls and went to the page of the sleeping eternity spell and read it.

"Hecate, hurry up I don't think my men can hold them much longer!" Azazel yells.
She finishes the spell right before the door burst open, there came the Gods, so bright and glory, She looks behind them and saw her poor hellhounds turn into stone, before she could even react, Hecate couldn't move at all, she look down at her legs which were turning into stone, as it was making its way up to her neck, she looked back at the Gods and smirked evilly.
"This isn't over." That's the last thing Hecate said.

The Gods Zeus and Poseidon knew something pure evil was coming, they felt it, they retreated and made sure everyone was turned into stone. But what they didn't know is that Hecate put a spell on Azazel too. The stone cracked into tiny little pieces and there stood Azazel, he looked around to see some of the demons were dead but the rest were turned into stone. He knew exactly what to do, he had to follow where the small dark cloud was heading, he also knew it's going to take long to find the chosen one. And so the journey began for Azazel.

August 26, 2018

Isalia Pov
Here I am standing in front of Santa Barbara City College. My name is Isalia Solis, I am 20 years old, five foot two I know I'm a shorty and I'm definitely lucky to have a curvy body, brown hair that stop on my mid back, boring brown eyes, my skin color is fair light but over the summer I've gotten a bit tan.