Chapter 5

Isalia/Karayan POV

I heard my door knocked a couple of times well more like banging, I chose to ignore it though, then my phone started to buzz that's when I decided to answer it

"Hello?"

"Isalia! Do you realize what time it is?!"

"Nope, but goodnight Lorena have a nice night." I hung up not waiting for her answer, and fell back asleep.

About 20-25 minutes later someone is banging my door again, Are you fucking kidding me?! I stood up pissed off, I am so fucking tired, I need sleep, I quickly put on a white tank top and made sure the motorcycle wasn't in the living which thank you Azazel, I open the front door

"WHAT?!" I snap

Lorena, Solomon, Eric, and Julio stood there, their jaws hanging as they stare at me.

"Isalia cover up!" Lorena exclaims and throws her gray sweatshirt, I catch the sweater while I looked at her confused, I then look down and realization hits me, I am wearing a see through white tank top, meaning you could see my hard nipples and wearing just black lace underwear. I squeal and cover up quickly.

"What the fuck guys?!" I snapped. I quickly walked over my room and put on actual clothes. I decided to wear my workout clothing.

I walked out to see my friends sitting down on my couch

"What are you guys doing here?"

"Isalia, it is 1:42 pm! You mean to tell me you were asleep this whole entire time?" Lorena asked and grabs her sweater.

"Wait it's 1:42 pm?" I looked at my phone which it read 1:42 pm and had 5 messages from Lorena, 3 from Eric, 7 from Solomon and 2 from Julio, the only 20 missed calls is from Lorena.

"Shit I missed my art class." I yawn and sat on the chair, they looked at me worriedly "And yes I was asleep this whole entire time."

"Isalia, what happen on your shoulder?" Eric asked and points my shoulder. I looked down and see a cloth on it with a bit of blood... shit I need to come up with a lie quickly.

"I've been learning archery and well me being a dumbass I went out to get the arrow that I shot over, while people were shooting arrows and boom."

"Isalia... Why would you-" Solomon began to say but I interrupted him

"Look guys I really appreciate you guys coming here and checking up on me but I need to head out to workout since I miss my first class might as well ditch Math." I grabbed my water bottle

"Isalia, we are all hanging out today just at your place, plus we got something to tell you." Julio said. What I want right now is for them to leave so I could start training with Azazel, I feel so annoyed right now.

"Okay what is it?" I sigh, looking at them as they hesitate to tell me.

"Omg what?!" I snapped at them