Chapter 7

•Warning Sexual Content•

Karayan/Isalia POV
"Oh fuck keep going." Landon moans
Here I am at a party filled with drunken humans and I'm in a room with a guy riding his 7.5 inch dick and enjoying it. He cups my 36B breasts as I'm riding him slowly but before I could continue he pins me down on his bed pulling out and spreading my legs apart and stares at my wet tight pussy, he holds my butt in his hands as he sucks my clit with his moist lips and occasionally licks my pussy once in a while, very slowly before sucking more, I moan enjoying this amazing feeling, before I know it I cum in his mouth, he gets up getting ready to pull his underwear back on but I grab his dick, suck it and stroke it slowly while I stare into the guy's eyes his mouth is slightly open, moaning and cussing at the same time, I pick up the pace I could feel his dick throbbing and getting close to cum and that's when I feel warm liquid hitting the back of my throat and I swallow his cum and I start dressing up.

"Damn girl you can definitely make a dude moan loud and cum quick." Landon smirks at me and I smirk back at him.

"You can definitely eat out pussy, Landon." I commented back to him as I put on my clothes and he does the same.

"Told you my tongue is good at that. I will admit your eyes are creepy but fuck, you know how to give a guy great head."

I chuckled if he knew I was just a Demon that took over Isalia's body he'll run like there's no tomorrow.

"Bye bye, Landon it was nice knowing you." I walked out of his room and left the party well almost left because someone grabs a hold of my arm and I turn to see a fake Barbie glaring at me, I feel her nails digging into my skin.

"Did you just come out of my boyfriends room?!" She shrieks and damn it definitely hurt my ears and I bet everyone else.

I smirk and shrugged my shoulders not giving a shit about it.
"Yeah so what?"
Her face turns red clearly angry from my response, this chick better cool down or she'll burn down the house.

"He's MY boyfriend! You whore!" She screams.

"Yeah I heard you the first time honey and he clearly doesn't want to be with you. He actually told me I give the best head and I know how to fuck than you... hate to break it you whore he's done with your fake ass bitch."

And with that I walked out but again this bitch kept following me once I was further away from the party I grabbed my sword and turn around quickly cutting her neck and her head falling to the side landing with a thud and her whole body collapsed on the floor.

I mind link Isalia

"You're too quiet. By now you would be begging me to stop."

"You'll never listen to me. I'm already use to it."

"Good because now I want to kill people."

I turn on the motorcycle and drove off leaving the body there. I see two people standing in the middle of the road, I stop and realize it's Azazel and Kyro.

"What the fuck you guys want." I grunt.

"You need to stop killing people Karayan." Azazel replied stating directly into my eyes

I laughed," Please, Azazel you've turn soft over a pathetic weak little girl."

Kyro steps up and growls at me. "Don't talk to Azazel like that. Hecate would not like that." 

"Please. How would she react if I told her how Azazel betrayed her by protecting this weak human girl." They both stayed silent but I continued," How would she react to when you both decided to take sides on the disgusting humans?"

When they didn't respond, I quickly got on my motorcycle and drove off heading downtown Santa Barbara. Just as I was riding towards there something flies past me causing me to stop and pull out my two swords.

"Come on out, asshole!" I yelled turning around when I heard the person landing on their feet, standing in front of me is a young man in his early twenties at least five foot eleven, wearing a grey hoodie, grey v-neck shirt you could see how toned his chest and abs, dark blue denim jeans and black Nike shoes. The moon shines on his black wings and his wings were at least six foot three long.

"Karayan, I've been watching you well both of you." He says as he walks around me slowly.

"I'm guessing you're one of the fallen angels." I reply locking eyes with him.

He chuckles," Yes you are definitely correct."

"And I'm guessing you're the guy that scared the human's bestie." I rolled my red eyes.

"Yes, but I don't think that human is well human."

"What the fuck does he mean by that Karayan?" Isalia decides to mind link me.
I replied back "I don't know. Ask him yourself when you meet him... better fuck him, he's hot as fuck."

"That's never going to happen. Ever." Isalia snaps back. I ignored her and turn to face him again.

"Human girl wants to talk to you when she is transformed back to herself by the way. So you better follow me home so you can know where-"

He interrupts me," I know where she lives, I'm an fallen angel and by the way I am mostly interested in Isalia. See you around." He spreads his wings and flies away.

"Bye to you too asshole." I growled, hopped on my motorcycle and drove off.

~5 hours later~

Before sunrise Karayan have killed in total of 20 people, while Azazel and Kyro are on top of a roof staring down on Karayan as she walked towards her motorcycle and driving off, heading back to Isalia's apartment getting ready to transform back. At this point Azazel and Kyro don't know what to do to Karayan, she is out of control. Hecate and the rest of the demons will be awakening soon what is worst is Hecate will know that Azazel and Kyro have betrayed her and there will be a war between them.

Isalia/Karayan POV

I hear my alarm go off and I slam it hard not giving a shit if I broke it. I went back to sleep but Eric barges in.

"Isalia wake up we have to go to college now!" He yells while pulling my legs trying to get me off my bed, I groan and grabbed the nearest thing which was my pillow and threw it at his face. I got up and he screams covering his eyes.

"Isalia seriously put fucking clothes on!" He yells while walking out of my room. I head straight to the shower turning the hot and cold water on, the warm water hitting my skin giving me the chills. I quickly showered and put on a grey tank top and black sweats I decided to go lazy today. I quickly grabbed an apple and my car keys heading out meeting Eric outside.

"I will be dropping you off I got to talk to a fallen angel." I say to Eric as he stares at me weirdly.

"Wait a fallen angel." He asked raising his right eyebrow.

"I will explain later okay?"

"Isalia, you have been missing too many classes you are failing they will kick you out!"

"I know but look at me. I'm not the same girl I was, I'm going to talk to my counselor and see if I can just come back after everything is over." I say sighing hoping he will understand, he stays quiet the whole drive to SBCC. Once I drop him off I ride back to my apartment and start to workout.

I do 20 push ups, 23 sit ups, 20 squats and I do a 15 minute run. As I come back from my run, I go inside my apartment, closing the door and locking it but what I really regret is what I see next... I scream there laying on the dining room table is my neighbor with its head cut in half, brain and blood dripping down onto the floor and a black sword (which I do not recognize ) is stab through what's left of the heart because half of it is on my neighbors hand, there is so much blood on the table and floor but all I remember was seeing someone coming out of the corner and darkness took over me.