Chapter 10

Eric POV

My ass fucking hurts, I'm chained up, my friends aren't talking to me and Isalia hasn't come and rescue us yet. I look to see Solomon staring at me.

"What?" I asked looking at him questionably.

"Do you really think Isalia is going to rescue us?" Solomon asked.

"Yes of course she is. I know she will."

Solomon sighs," It's just how could you keep this from us?"

"Ugh please shut up you humans." I jump and see a woman probably on her late 30's. I knew right away that was Hecate.

"You're Hecate." I say

She chuckles," I am the one and only Hecate, Eric."

"How do you know my name?"

"I know everyone's names." She stalks around us.

"Really so why choose Isalia. Why her? Why do you have us locked up you fucking bitch!" Lorena snaps.

Hecate walks over to her, looking down at her and she squats down looking her in the eyes. "I didn't choose her. The demon chose her because it saw something dark in her."

"That's bullshit." Solomon snaps. "Isalia is kind and caring!" Lorena yells.

Hecate laughs," Have you guys even asked about her feelings? Have you guys ever knew how she felt being around you guys? Do you guys even care about her at all?"

Solomon, Lorena and I stayed quiet. She's right before Isalia became a demon, we never really paid attention about how she felt... could she really have gone dark because we never I guess cared about her? Isalia would always care about us and we just never paid attention.

Hecate smirked as we were quiet
"So don't blame her, blame yourselves." Before she walked away.
"Oh and Isalia is on her way to rescue you guys and this time she's not getting away."
Shit. It's a trap.

Isalia POV
So I'm in the sewers with Phenex. Trying to rescue my friends and leave before Hecate could capture us. I left a note telling Azazel and Kyro where we are and hopefully they won't kick our ass.
"We have to split up, Isalia. You go to the left and I'll go to the right tunnel."

"How would I-"

"I'll find you." Phenex leaves and I'm left alone. I ran down the tunnels hearing some rats squeaking. I then see a light from a distance and I ran fast and I find Eric, Solomon and Lorena.
"Guys!" They looked up and Eric immediately yelled," Isalia it's a trap get the fuck out of here!"

"I'm not leaving you guys!" I grabbed the keys which were hanging off a small hook and quickly unlock them.

"How could you not tell us, Isalia?" Lorena ask sternly.

I sigh in frustration. "Look I know you are pissed off but we have to go!"

"No you have to tell me now!" Lorena shouts at me.

"If we don't leave now we will get caught!" Eric shouts.

"Um guys we have company." Solomon says.

I look to see Hecate holding Phenex while her other Demons and Dip aka her hellhound are growling at us.

"Hecate let Phenex go." I glared at her.

"Okay." She lets go of him but he doesn't come towards us he just stands beside her and she smirks at me.

"Phenex what are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing Isalia. Are you really that stupid? I'm a Fallen Angel. I work with Hecate." Phenex smirks evilly
Before I know it I walk up to him and punch him right on the face leaving him a cut.