Chapter 4

Of course what Karayan said about the transformation being painful, it hurt poor Isalia but she is a strong young lady. As her hair turn black, her eyes red, and all her weapons appeared.

Karayan/Isalia POV
I stared at Azazel as I finished my transformation, wearing better and yet sexy clothes.

"Lets go hunting." As I grab both of my skull swords holding them.

"I will give you a signal when I find the Furies." Then he goes through the portal and disappears along with the portal.

"How will we know-"

"Believe me we will know. Let the hunt begin." As I walked out of the apartment and heading down the street.

"Wait. You do realize that they both live in SB right?"

"Then lets get a ride."

"My car."

"Nope, don't really like it. Doesn't look badass to me."

"We are not going to steal an expensive car or whatever vehicle you have in mind." 

"Nope let me try something, just shut up for a minute."

I close my eyes and concentrated hard

"Εμφανίστε τον παλιό φίλο μου, eμφανίστε τον παλιό φίλο μου, eμφανίστε τον παλιό φίλο μου." I chanted just as I felt fire coming out of my hands and I open my eyes there stood my badass motorcycle.

" I chanted just as I felt fire coming out of my hands and I open my eyes there stood my badass motorcycle

"Woah that is one hot motorcycle." Isalia comments on it.

I sat on it and rode off to the college that Isalia goes to, hopefully they will be there, I drove over the speed limit not giving a shit about the cops. Just as we pull up the campus there were some college students standing in the parking lot, 3 girls and 1 boy staring at me and my motorcycle as I got off and walk towards them, once I was standing face to face with them, they were sort of freaked out, probably because of how my eyes look like and I have weapons on me.

"Have you seen these two girls?"  I showed them the picture in Isalia's phone.

"Um yeah those two are at a party right now it is in one of those apartments, you will know." The boy said to me as he points to one of the apartments not far from the campus, just before I was about to leave I turn back to them.

"Tell anyone about me asking about these girls I will hunt you down." They stared at me horrified as I threaten them and made my way to the party.

I walked through the sweaty bodies people dancing, drunk or either cross faded, kissing, some bitches nearly have clothes on and people are actually fucking on the counters. I would not mind partying right now but I have a mission to finish. I walked all over the apartment and couldn't find them. I grab a guy from his shirt and he yelp when he saw me