Chapter 9

Isalia/Karayan POV

"Listen I know this sounds crazy but I have to go save them it's the only way."

"You will be walking into a trap I know Hecate!" Azazel tries to make me change my mind. Ever since I found the note and saw drops of blood on the wall and floor, Azazel and I have been arguing while Kyro just listens.

"I have to go please, Azazel help me fight her."

"Isalia, She's stronger than Kyro, you and I, I can't fight her."

"You can't or you won't?" I asked sternly glaring up at him.

"Both. I'm sorry but your friends are long gone." Azazel leaves without turning around.

"Kyro, please help me save my friends." I beg him and giving him the eyes.

"Isalia, Azazel is right she's too strong for all three of us. We can't save your friends, and you walking in there alone will lead you into a trap, Hecate will kill you or worse kill all of us." With that he walks away leaving me there speechless and shocked, I'm willing to save my friends and they run away like cowards what the fuck am I suppose to do!

Why does bad things happen to me? Why can't I have a nice semi normal life? Why did this stupid demon had to come into my fucking life?

"You okay?" I jump when I heard a familiar voice.
"Where have you been, Phenex?!" I yelled and smack his arm.
"Went out to fly around town, what the hell happen though?" He sits down next to me and I sigh and began telling him what has happen and how much I want to save my friends but I have no one to help me.

"So Azazel and Kyro aren't going to help you?" I looked at him annoyed.

"That's exactly what I said."

"Then let me help. I know exactly where she is staying at and before you start asking me if I'm working with Hecate the answer is no. I don't work with no one babe." I rolled my eyes when he called me 'babe'.

(Warning Sexual content)

He does the unexpected thing he kisses my neck which I tense up a bit, I know he's trying to get me to relax but it's actually making me feel hot. I grab his hand and lead him to my room, he takes off his shirt revealing his 6 pack and a couple of tattoos, I then take off my shirt and jeans revealing my green bra and thong, he stares at my body his eyes are filled with lust, he pulls me close to his body and makes out with me.

Phenex pins me down on the bed grinding on me a little and nibbles my ear causing me to moan, I wrap my legs around his waist but he stops me and looks down at my soaking wet thong his hand travels down to my underwear and he takes it off, he goes down on me sucking and licking my tight wet pussy, I arch my back wanting more of him, he then starts to finger me, I moan loudly not giving a shit about my neighbors hearing me, I can feel myself about to cum but he stops fingering and sits up taking off his boxer and revealing his 7.5 inch dick, he doesn't wait for me to sit up he slams into me and I gasp and moan his name loudly, I wrap my legs around his waist again and pulling him close to me, he groans and grunts each time he thrusts into me.

He thrusts faster and harder. I moan as I scratch his back. A few more thrusts and I feel his cum dripping out of my pussy. He lays next to me trying to catch his breath.

"That was amazing." I breathe out,
He chuckles and nods his head then wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me close to him. I close my eyes and knocked out.

Eric POV

I groan as I feel my head throbbing, what the fuck happen? I get up from the cold hard floor and look around my surroundings I'm locked up and chain against the wall. It reeks of shit I'm guessing we are in the sewers, there's pipes and a couple of tunnels. I hear a person coughing I turn to see where the person could be.

"Hello?" I asked while trying to find something to protect myself just in case they tried to attack me or some shit.

"Eric is that you bro?" Solomon?

"Solomon is that you?"

"Yes it's me what the fuck happen? Where are we?"

"I'm guessing we are in the sewers. Do you remember how you got here?"

"All I remember was some bitch asking me questions then punched me and I knocked out."

"You mean a girl punched you. Wait asking you about what?"

"Not just some girl it was a woman, she asked me if I knew Isalia and I said yes then she said perfect and boom I knocked out."

Shit Hecate is here.

"Solomon, I'm about to tell you something pretty crazy-"

"Let go of me you fucking bitch can't you see I'm injured!" I recognize that voice from anywhere Lorena!
I hear a thud and a oof

"Lorena!" Solomon yells

"Solomon? What the fuck is going on I was attack by a huge animal and some bitch- fuck I'm bleeding!"

"Are you okay? Eric was about to tell me something. What the fuck is going on, Eric? Who is that woman? Why is she asking about Isalia?" Solomon asked and I guess someone turn on the light cause now I see him and Lorena sitting together, Lorena has a scratch on her upper right arm, and Solomon has a cut on the side of his head.

I hesitated but I said," Isalia is a demon... before you guys interrupt me let me explain from the beginning." I look at them, they were confused a bit shocked and they nodded their heads as in telling me to continue.

"Isalia didn't choose this to happen to her, the demon name Karayan chose her. Hecate the woman that knocked you out, Solomon. She's the one that turn Isalia into that. And Isalia well Karayan is the one that's been killing people... and yes she is the one that killed Nathalie, Amanda and Lizzy, Karayan is becoming powerful to the point that Isalia is becoming too aggressive. Azazel, Kyro and I are trying to figure out how to get Karayan out of her." I finish telling them what's been happening they both looked at each other. Lorena looked upset yet mad and Solomon was more shock and upset.

"Why did you keep this secret from us?" Lorena glares at me.

"We both agreed not to tell you guys yet. We were-"

"I thought I was going crazy when I saw someone with red eyes and wings outside my window. You guys knew what or who it was! How do you think that made me feel. You guys hurt us and now we are all stuck here because of you guys keeping this shit from us!" Lorena is now full on crying and angry. I feel very bad for not telling them.

"Isalia will find us guys, I just hope you understand why we had to keep it a secret. I'm sorry." I say as we all wait for the one person that will come... oh Isalia please hurry up and find us.

Isalia POV

I wake up from someone moving around my bed, I look up to see Phenex putting on his shirt. I look at the time and realize it's 9 pm, why the fuck I haven't change?

"You ready?" I look up questionably at Phenex who's fully clothed now

He chuckles. "Aren't we going to free your friends?" I shot up and quickly change.
I'm going to save you guys no matter what happens.