Chapter 3

Isalia/Karayan POV

I parked my car in front of Lorena's place and yawn since I only slept for four hours. I hear my passenger side door open and Lorena jumps in.

"Okay I have so much shit to tell you!" I stare at her and say "Well hello to you too. Did you sleep well, Isalia? No I didn't I had 4 hours of sleep thank you for asking." I roll my eyes as I chuckle and start the car and drove off to college.

"Well damn Isalia you are in a bitchy mood today and it is the only second day of college... wait stop changing the subject! Did you see the news?!" I gasp dramatically "Lorena watches the news?! That's new." She smacks my arm and giggles.
"Hey no hitting the driver!" I playfully glare at her.
"Okay sorry, but no seriously did you not see the news?" I gave her the "Did it look like I watched the news" look.

"Okay you know how you always complain about how boring Carpinteria is?"

"I said sometimes. YOU and the guys are the ones that complain about it." I correct her

"Ugh okay true but police found 36 dead bodies in Carpinteria and 16 in Goleta!" I slam my brakes hard, almost making both of us fly out of my car, thank the Lord there was no car behind us.

"Isalia what the hell? You could have caused an accident!"

"Sorry but are you sure there is only 36 dead bodies in Carpinteria and not 16 in Goleta?"

"Isalia I watched the news it said 36 in Carp and 16 in Goleta... Are you okay?" I nodded my head quickly and tried to mind link the demon I mean Karayan but obviously this stupid demon didn't answer me. It was quiet the whole way to college. I parked my car and got my bag.

"You okay? You are awfully quiet about the innocent people that were killed..." I stare at her as she is staring at me with worried eyes, I was about to tell her the truth about the 36 but our friends Eric and Solomon jump out of nowhere and scared the living shit out of us.

Lorena glared at them "Not cool guys!" They both chose to ignore her and Solomon said," Hey did you guys hear about the 36 and 16 dead bodies?! 36 of them were either stabbed, sliced or their heads were cut off and the 16 were all mauled up!" I snap my head towards Solomon

"Are you sure the 16 were mauled?" I asked and Solomon nodded "Why you asked?"

"Just wondering I-" Then we heard a motorcycle pulled up next to us, we all looked to see who it is, there getting off his motorcycle was our friend Julio... When did he get a motorcycle?

"Hey guys!" Julio gives us a huge smile and waves at us

"Julio, since when did you get a motorcycle? Eric asked

"My dad gave it to me, so beautiful huh." He looks back at his motorcycle

"Well I got to head to class I will see you guys later." I said and left without waiting for their reply.