Chapter 6

Isalia/Karayan POV

Punch. Punch. Duck. Duck. Punch. Kick. Kick. Duck. Punch
I've been doing this for two hours on the punching bag. Three months have passed and I've been training with Azazel, Karayan has been killing innocent people lately, I've begged her not to kill them but she won't listen to me so instead I told her not to kill women and children, she finally gave in.

I've been fucking a guy lately well Karayan has been fucking him and another guy.

Let's see what else... oh Lorena and I haven't talked at all ever since that day, the guys have been wanting us to talk but at this point I can't be near her or Solomon and Julio. Eric has been the one staying with me.

After what I did to him, he should have left, I didn't want to hurt him but this stubborn ass doesn't listen to me, fuck Karayan nearly killed him the other day

Flashback
"Eric you need to get out now!" I yelled at him feeling my whole body transform to Karayan
"Isalia I'm not leaving, let me help you. Try to control it but you got to stay strong-" I look up glowing my red eyes at him," I can't! You got to go now!"
"Oh my fucking god let me-" Eric didn't have time to finish, by now I'm fully transform to Karayan, she took out the sword, swinging it towards his head, Eric let out a high pitch scream but out of nowhere another sword block it, Karayan look to see who it was and it's Azazel.

End of flashback

If it wasn't for Azazel, Eric would not be here right now. Karayan has been officially taking over me during the day, each day I become more aggressive at everyone, I would talk back to everyone and not give shit about it and I can't control myself.

I look to see Eric who is passed out snoring softly on the couch, I decided to go outside and get some fresh air.

"You know you can't kill me." Karayan said

"We will find a way to kill you even if it means killing me too." I reply back.

"Honey no human weapon can kill me, you and I will always survive."

"We will think of something to destroy you but for now I'm stuck with you." 
I hear her chuckle but chose to ignore her as I stare up at the blue partly cloudy sky.

I felt someone's presence that's when I turn quickly ready to punch that person.

The person grabbed my fist and kicked my side I let out a groan from the impact and the person pinned me down.

"Azazel is right you're strong... but not that strong." I stare up to see a five foot nine young man around his mid twenties, dirty blonde hair, and toned body.

"Get off of me you asshole!" I glared up at him while trying to push him off.

He chuckled, got off of me and held out his hand and I gladly took it which I regret because the next thing I know, he pulls me up harshly, punches me on the stomach and grabs both of my shoulders and throws me against the cement wall and I fall to the ground groaning in pain.

"Rule number one never rest. You keep fighting till you kill your enemy." He walks around me slowly and kneels in front of me smirking.

"So what's so special about you, Isalia? Besides you being a bitch to everyone." I stare at him narrowing my eyes, I was struggling to get up but I didn't want to look weak in front of this piece of shit. I wince in pain and fully got up.

"Come here and beat me up all you want but I'll keep getting up." I say to him, he looked quite amused from my comment

His whole eyes began to change into a white color and his teeth were replaced to sharp teeth.