[10] Letter to you

Short oneshot!

To those who suggested ideas since I'm running low for ideas upcoming oneshots thank you :> I'll keep those in mind!

Dear Elias,

It was a year ago. The accident, it seems like your still upset.

I mean I am upset as well, but it's to late to change what had happened. 

To be honest, I don't know why I write to you, you never read it, You never send anything back.

I feel a bit lost, without you. You had always gave me something to do, Somewhere to go, but now... I don't know.

Your still in England, Which feels so far from here. Yet, I have a feeling we'll cross paths again.

I heard that you have someone new, Someone better then I was. 

To be honest, I'm a bit jealous, I always want you for myself. Sadly I guess it's time to stop wanting you.

I wanted to fight for you, To only have your love that is so rare.. But I'm dead

I stand no chance against against her, Chise. She's so much better, she can help you live again.

I know you'll read this letter one day. You'll finally know how I feel being alone in this afterlife. I write these letters because I'm distracted with my feelings.

As of right now, The only thing I wish for now is for you to see, read, understand what I say and mean in this letter to you.

-Y/n