[2] Snow Bugs

Saw this from episode 13. I thought it was cute lol >.> Oo her face ish weird xS... oh yeah, the oneshot posted yesterday i forgot that it was in first person, which it isn't supposed to be, sorry ;~;' this is in 3rd person btw. This is also a little different from episode 13.

"If you find one that seems different, tell me about it before you touch it."

Elias said as he walked away from Y/n and Chise.

"Okay!"

They both said at the same time. Y/n looked at Chise,

"I hope you dont mind, I'll. work with Ruth, It looks like hes having trouble.."

Y/n pointed at Ruth who was having trouble with the sheers in his hands.

"Okay,"

Chise smiled but then turned back to sheering.

Walking over to Ruth Y/n sat down and began sheering with him, Which he didn't mind.

...

Sheering took longer then
Y/n expected. Ruth and Y/n finished alot though, but not all of them. As Y/n started her next bug she heard Chise call her name and Ruths.

"Yeah?"

Y/n asked as Chise then pointed at the bug, which seemed different. Y/n walked over to Chise.

"What about it?"

"It just flew past me, It felt weird...And kind of different."

"Elias did say that if somethings off we should go get him."

Y/n said to chise as the bug started charging to you both, Y/n remembered how Chise was a sleigh beggy which meant she was fragile.

Y/n knew that Elias would be upset that his apprentice would be injured. Though Y/n was his apprentice too. The only difference was that Y/n
is his 'soon to be wife'. So Y/n pushed her out of the way.

Y/n fell backwards as soon as it collided with her. Hittng the concrete. She kept trying to get it off of her which it didn't.

Y/n soon felt like she was getting colder and colder.

'What is this? Why is it so cold? I-...I feel tired...'

Ruth quicky dragged it off of Y/n with his teeth. Which he quickly shot off red fire from his church guard dog form. Chise immediately went to Y/n.

"Y/n! Are you alright?"

Y/n's hands soon became completely numb and cold As her mouth started shivering.

"I-I..I'm very cold.."

Y/n whispered to chise as Ruth's eyes widened to see that the bug had breeded (?). This time they both charged at Ruth, Chise, and Y/n but soon was stopped by Elias. Elias grabbed it by the neck where it started to struggle.

"You're done breeding, Go back to the fields."

The bug struggled for a mintue but soon went back to fields.
Elias immediately went over to check on the three to see Y/n huddling herself on the ground.

"whats wrong with her?"

Ruth asked with curiosity and concern.

"Y/n was attacked by a Snow Bug, Unlike Wooly bugs, They eat warmth. It took her warmth"

Elias stated wrapping Y/n in his long coat,

"Is she going to be alright?"

Chise asked with worry watching Y/n.

"Indeed,"

Elias started off,

"I just need to get her warm."

Elias said walking off with
Y/n.

Ruth and Chise both nodded as they walked into the house to stop for awhile.

...

Y/n opened her eyes as she found herself cuddled up in Elias's lap warm and comfy.

"Are you alright?"

Elias said as she looked up at him.

"Yes...Thank you."

She said as she thanked him. Then she soon snuggled even more into his chest as they sat in the greenhouse together not knowing or caring that Sliky, Ruth and Chise were watching them.

"I ship it."

Yolo.

Any questions for me people?

Also Who do you think that said that they ship Y/n and Elias?

Funny fact:
I sometimes misspell Elias' name for Elsa.