(3) Small Bump.

☺ Louis' POV ☺

"Night, Lou," she said before she closed the door behind her. I wiped the smile away from my face and hurried to my room, surprised to see the boys were still there.

"Where did you go, mate?" Niall asked, with Pringles in his mouth again. Liam simply laughed at him while Harry was complaining to himself while he troubleshoots his own laptop. 

"I just said goodnight.. Wait, what's happening with Harry?" He looked up when he heard his name and fixed the screen so we can see him better. 

"Stupid laptop keeps hanging," he muttered. After a few seconds, he gives up and lets out a heavy sigh. "So..what are we going to talk about?"

I know, this is going to sound weird but I actually had to let them know. They're my mates and the feeling is slowly haunting me, sometimes I see her in Jen and it's getting harder for me to stop myself. "It's about.. Jen," I sighed.

Zayn let out a small chuckle. "Seriously, that's what all this is about?" 

I glared at him and slowly nodded my head. He replies with a smirk and motioned me to continue. "I don't know but there's something about Jen that keeps me being reminded of......Eleanor," I explained, almost having another hard time to say her name. 

"Maybe it's her attitude or face or something, but everytime I talk to her or see her, it's like I'm just talking to Eleanor and sometimes, I'll find myself taking a few inches towards her... This is frustrating," I groaned and planted my face in my hands. 

A few seconds passed until someone spoke up again between us. "You know, I can always take your attention away from her," Harry suggested.

"And how's that?" Zayn asked.

He gave us a wide grin before he replied. "She can stay in my place." 

The four of us groaned together at Harry's idea. "Remind me to revenge on him tomorrow, lads," I said while Harry smiles at his 'wonderful' idea. 

"I'll just explain more tomorrow. You'll know understand more once you finally see her," I added. "Night, boys." 

"Louis!" Harry fake squealed when he stepped out of his car with Niall and ran towards me then gave me a hug. Niall, as usual, laughed his arse off while he carries some food from the car. 

"Oh, God. We just saw each other a few days ago, and last night," I groaned. Harry still wasn't letting me go and he was nuzzling his nose on my neck. I poked him on his secret ticklish spot and he jumped away. "Meanie," he muttered and walked inside the house like he owns the place. 

I give Niall a pat on the back and helped him up with the groceries unlike the driver. We heard a car screech behind us and it was Zayn and Liam. "I'm sorry, still having issues with driving," Zayn said, his hands up in surrender. 

"You got that right." Liam was clinging to his seatbelt as if it was the only thing that will keep him alive. I waved them over and we all entered the house together. 

Harry was playing with Daisy, unaware that Phoebe was putting sprinkles on his hair. I've taught them well, I said to myself. Felicity and Lottie was helping mum in the kitchen for our lunch and Jenny was nowhere in sight. 

"So.......where is she?" Liam asked, looking around.

Niall was having a hard time to control his laughter while he watched Phoebe's prank on Harry and soon let it out. "Why didn't I think of that before?" he asked himself in between laughs and Harry just gave him a confused look. 

"Nothing, Haz," Zayn lied, as he pats his back. As usual, Harry let it go and continued playing with Daisy. 

Mum joined us in a few minutes to welcome the boys as well with Felicity and Lottie. "We're now only missing our guest.. Twins, please wake Jen up."

The twins were too eager to do the order and ran upstairs. "Now, who could help me at the kitchen?" Harry and Niall's hand shoot up. 

They followed her while I was stuck with Zayn and Liam in the living room. Before one of us said a word to one another, we heard a scream from upstairs and a loud thump. 

Immediately, I ran upstairs to check what happened because it was clearly not one of the twins' voice. I stopped on the doorway to see Jen lying on floor, grunting as she tries to move her body, while the twins were crying in the corner.

"Phoebe, Daisy. Go downstairs and call mum. Quick," I ordered as gently as possible as not to scare the two more. They ran out of the room, still crying, and I rushed towards Jen. 

I knelt beside her and carefully helped her up. Her lower lip was bleeding and as I helped her up, I felt a bump on her head. "No cheerleading accidents that happened to me felt like this before," she joked but I didn't laugh as I was trying to feel any more bumps on her head. 

"I hate the taste of blood," she groaned quietly then mum rushed in and knelt beside me. 

"What happened?" Fortunately for us, mum is a nurse. 

"I fell when the twins surprised me," she explained quietly as she tries to stretch and move her body but gives up and falls back into my arms again. Somehow, it felt good to feel my arms around her. It was just like....... No, Louis.

Mum feels the bump on her head and closely inspected the huge cut on Jen's lower lip. "We need ice packs, quick. Louis, carry her up to her bed while I get ice," she ordered before she ran out of the room.

She opens her eyes for the first time and looks up at me, somehow, I felt like I was in a trance. "I can't believe you're going to carry me again," she joked again and I just gave her a small smile before I carried her gently on her bed.

She smiles at me. "Thank you," she said softly. 

I gave her a shrug and playfully messed up her hair. "You're welcome."

We both laugh together for awhile until my attention came back to her bleeding lip. Next thing I knew, my hand was laid gently on the side of her face and my thumb was stroking her chin. "You know, it's bleeding a lot now.."

"I know," she said, with a hint of confusion in her voice. 

Before anything else happened next, we heard a knock on the door and I jumped up on my feet. "Well, I hope we weren't disturbing a moment," Harry teased, with a huge smirk on his face and the rest of the boys behind him with the same facial expressions.

====================================================================

Outfit (yes, pajamas) at the side ->

I feel bad for Jen falling, aw..... But hey, she's gonna meet the boys!!!!!!!! Thanks for reading, readers! :-) Again, will be needing 5 votes for this chap to post the next chap! Feel free to comment and fan! xx Christine