(13) Saying Goodbye.

Dinner outfit at the side! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Dedicated to @GOTTALOVELOU because she actually commented on my last chapter!

=============================================================

☺ Jen's POV 

"Thanks for the ride, Martin," I said before I hopped out of the car to leave the two behind for their own privacy. 

Shopping was a blast with Lottie and fortunately, Martin was patient enough to stand the both of us. We also asked him to keep the gift for Fizzy in his car for awhile until we get the perfect time to get it from him and that is when Fizzy is out of the house.

"We're home," I sang when I got in and the twins were the first ones to welcome me looking all pretty and adorable in their matching dress and hairbuns. They both hugged me before they flaunted their outfits. "Looking good you two," I told them. 

"Louis is on his way home then we'll leave for dinner, we have to get you ready," Daisy cried before she pulled me with Phoebe up to Lottie's room with my luggage already opened. "Don't be mad at us but we already prepared two choices for you and Fiz helped us," Phoebe explained as she sits me down on my bed while Lottie calls Fizzy.

She enters the room wearing a cute beige lace dress with long sleeves and the dress reached her midthighs and she paired with hot pink flats and a gold necklace. "You girls are looking stunning tonight," I said to her and she laughs sarcastically at me in a funny way.

"Says the girl who looks stunning everytime," she mutters as she takes out two of my dresses from Lottie's closet and hangs it in front of me. The first one was a dark blue strapless dress that hugs my curves and reaches my midthigh paired with a black blazer. The second one was much simpler, a red dress that hugs the upper part of my body then flows freely just above my knees and paired with a cream colored coat. 

Lottie comes in and spots the two choices in front of us. "I pick the second one," she said before heading to her own closet and searches for a dress. 

"I agree with Lottie," I mumbled and Fizzy hands me the dress before she and the twins walked out of the room for time to change.

I slip into my dress and took a look of myself at the mirror before I continued dressing up. I slip into my  cream heels and hung the coat on my arm. I transfer some important things into my clutch and retouched my make-up then we heard a knock on the door. "You girls ready?" he asked on the other side.

Lottie was the closest so she opened the door to reveal a very dashing Louis Tomlinson in a very dashing suit. He was silent, staring intently at the two of us and then Jay passes by wearing a classic black dress matched with a pearl necklace. "You two look very beautiful," she said and Louis just nods next to her.

He enters the room and Jay disappears to probably get the other girls ready to leave. "Wow," was all he could say before he plopped onto my bed and I laugh at him through his reflection on the mirror while I finish my look.

Lottie pats his brother on the shoulder when she walked by him and whispers something. Louis just nodded at whatever she said and then Lottie leaves the room. "What did she say?" I asked and I turned around to face him.

"Um, she said she was just going to borrow a bag from mum," he mumbled and I chuckled before I plopped right next to him.

"She needed to whisper that?"

Louis hesitates at first. "Yup."

"Good thing you look pretty dashing tonight because you are a terrible liar." I stand up to get my clutch above the cabinet before I motioned him to go downstairs with me already.