(30) The Last Time.

Harry's POV 

As soon as Jen left, I immediately glanced at Louis to see what happened but he just shrugged and returned to his food. Her parents asked us some questions, mostly on where we've been already and I don't know why but it didn't surprise me that they've been to the same places, too. The whole grand estate must have stated it from the start.

"Nix, why don't you accompany all the guests to the family room to hang out in there for awhile after lunch?" her dad suggested and Nix, who was seating as far as possible from the five of us, choked on her water.

After her coughing fit was over, she just silently nod her head and continued eating with her head down all throughout lunch. "That's settled, other else, you're free to roam the whole estate."

When lunch was over, the adults went to their rooms to rest while we followed Nix to the family room. On the way there, we passed by this corridor with huge portraits of different people on the wall. "It's like a wall of fame," Niall gushed before we moved on to a room with double doors and we all stopped.

"This is our family room," Nix explains as she opens both doors and leads us inside. My jaw hung slack at the view in front of me and I heard the twins gasp in unison with Liam. 

It had a high-ceiling, probably equal to two floors of this house, and the curtains were open so sunshine was pouring in and illuminated the whole room. A mini theater was built on one side with couches, recliners, bean bags, and then a huge mattress laid in front of it. There is also a billiard and hockey table pushed into one side, a bar on the far side of the room, and then a huge space in the middle of the room.

But I noticed Niall noticing something else. "Whoa?" He pointed at the gigantic painting hung on the opposite wall to to the huge screen. 

The painting looked it was done years ago because all of a sudden, I immediately noticed little Jen sitting on her father's lap with a huge grin on her face. I also noticed a boy next to her and they looked alike but before I could ask a question, Louis was standing next to me. "Don't ask questions, I'll just explain later," he whispers.

While us boys played a game of pool, the girls were lounging in front of the screen watching a movie. The only lights present in the whole room were the movie screen and the ones for the pool table. The curtains were all closed and it gave this real feeling of being inside a movie cinema with the sounds and all. 

While waiting for my turn, I heard a neighing sound nearby. I looked around to see that I was the only one who heard it and didn't mind telling anyone else. I took a peek outside to see Jen in horseriding gear and watched her as she passed another time in front of the window and didn't even notice me. 

"I'm just going to go to the loo," I said, excusing myself and they just brushed me off and I hurried outside to catch up with her but she was far gone and I had no idea where she went. The first thing that came to mind was to follow her so I walked to the stables to see the caretaker grooming one of the horses.

"Um, excuse me. I'd like to borrow a horse." He glances up at me and looked at me for awhile before giving me a smile and stood up from his wooden chair. I follow him as he guides me around the stables.

He leads me to a horse with chocolate brown mane that almost resembled to my hair and I immediately grew a liking towards him. "They rarely ride him and maybe you'd like to do it, for his sake," the caretaker says and hands me the gear. "His name is Hayden, by the way."

After that, he returns back to grooming the horses and I get ready. I walked Hayden out of the stables and jumped to his back before we galloped our way to the clearing. "Where do you think she is, Hayden?" I asked the horse as we idle for a short while beneath a huge tree and looked around.