(20) Alcohol is never the answer.

yES I UPDATED AFTER FOUR MONTHS my body's ready for whatever you may throw at me 

============================================================

☺ Niall's POV 

I didn't get much of what Louis explained. to me earlier aside from the fact that Jen was in fact, drunk at one in the morning. Louis muttered to himself as he continues to step on the gas to overtake the other cars and I grip my seatbelt tighter for my life. "Sorry," he mumbled when he finally noticed and was more careful then.

I sat properly back in my seat again and watched as the streetlights past by us until we got to Sheffield and slowed down for awhile since cops were to be seen now. The club Jen was in was obviously the biggest one, so it's pretty clear that we can't get in in an instant if we use our disguises. "Well, fuck," I muttered.

Louis didn't even think twice and unbuckled his seatbelt without any disguises and marched inside while I gaped at his ridiculousness. The girls in the line immediately recognized him and started screaming as he talks the bouncers. I rolled down my window and he raises an eyebrow at me. "Are you coming with me or what?" he shouts over the loud music and do what he says and the screams got louder. Fortunately, we were ushered in as fast as the bouncers could before the girls got to us.

Jen's friend, Kate, immediately spotted us and pulled us by the arms towards a table on the far back of the club. We didn't even have the chance to ask her anything, she just pulled us towards the table and sat us down. "Stay there, we'll find Jen," she told us quickly.

"What do you mean 'you'll find Jen'? You fucking lost her?" Louis growled at her and stood up. Being the one in the middle, I pulled Louis' back to his seat to avoid any issues.

"Calm down, mate. I'm sure they'll find her," I told him and patted his back before I glanced at Kate and gave her a look. A look that says: "You better find Jen now before Louis explodes and you don't wanna see that". Luckily, she seems to understand it and walked away from us.

Louis was heaving in his seat, trying to calm himself down while squinting through the crowd looking for Jen. Bodies on the dancefloor made it more difficult for us to spot her but luckily, we saw Kate again after a few more minutes. Behind her was a guy, who I think was Daniel, with Jen beside him. "Finally," Louis sighed when he saw her and pulled her next to him.

"Hey, you two look cute.. Omg you're One Direction!!" she slurred and started poking Louis' cheek with one finger. It was evident from Louis' look and her voice how drunk she was. "You're like my sister's favorite band and she has this sanctuary filled with all your merch and stuff. It's creepy," she giggled then slapped a hand over her mouth. "Oops, that was supposed to be a secret. Oh, well."

Then she faces me and her eyes popped for a short second before she gave me a sly smile. "You have really great taste when it comes to food," she giggles and stands up but staggered until Daniel sat her down again.

"You're no fun," she said and stuck her tongue out at him. "It's a good thing you're hot."

As much as I feel bad seeing Jen like this, she was actualy very entertaining to watch but Louis doesn't think so. "Jen, how are you feeling?" he asks her, hands on her shoulder and stared at her while she sits quietly.

"I feel shitty," she whines then cries and lies down on the rest of the bench. "I want to go back home."

For the first time since we arrived in the club, Jen sounded sober and Louis looked at me in the eye for help. I scooted next to Jen and moved her hair out of her face. "We'll take you home, we promise," I whispered.