(8) Cooking With The Masta from Doncasta.

Before I start with the story, I'd like to introduce you all to Anna (Louis_CarrotGod) who helped me co-write this story and hopefully will continue to help on the future chapters to come! :-) Okay, hope you now enjoy this chapter!

===================================

☺ Jen's POV 

"Why in the world didn't you tell me earlier that you now live with THE Tomlinsons," my sister screamed at the other end and I had to at least pull my phone ten inches away from me.

I sighed and I put my phone back to my ear when she stopped screaming finally. "Will you please stop screaming right now? I think I had enough screaming from all the fans earlier."

Ah, my first experience with One Direction's fans. It was exhausting trying to run away or hiding from them because no matter how great my plan was, I never did outrun them.

~Flashback~

Once Liam had dropped the 'bomb', telling me it was me who they were after, this idea suddenly popped into my head and I smiled to myself before I told them. Fortunately, the one who lived next door to the Tomlinsons were the elderly couple whom Zayn and Niall accompanied earlier so after finding anything I can disguise myself with, I walked casually to their door so not to create any suspicions between the fans and paparazzi that were only a few meters away from me and knocked.

"Hello there, I'm Jen and I live next door. I know it's too much to ask but due to some problems," I told them, gesturing to the crowd in front of the Tomlinson's house, "is it okay if I can pass through your backyard? I'll just be quick, I promise."

They happily agreed to help me and Mr. Jensen even offered me their ladder so not to scrape myself while I jump over the fence. "Take care now, Jen. And greet the girls and Louis for us, will you?" I nodded and I smiled back at Mrs. Jensen.

"Will do, Mr. and Mrs. Jensen. Thanks for the great help, I promise to visit with the twins as soon as possible," I assured her before I swung my leg on the other side and jumped. Luckily, I landed safely and I even heard Mr. and Mrs. Jensen sigh in relief. I wave for the last time before I quietly snuck through the back door.

~End of flashback~

"Earth to my sister, hello?" my sister groaned on the other line and then she squeals like a maniac a second after. Talk about mood swings. "Did Harry just walk in naked that's why you're suddenly so quiet?" she gushed and I cringed.

"God, no!" I shook my head. My sister only was fourteen and thought about these kind of things already. Seriously, what's up with kids these days?

She kept babbling on then I heard the boys arguing very loudly downstairs. I lost focus on what my sister was saying and listened more to the boys' argument, opening the door as quietly as I can so I could understand them better. "I'll call you later, okay? Something came up," I whispered.

"You better call me back later," she warned before she hung up on me.

I ran downstairs only to find out that they were fighting about who should cook dinner for tonight and I mentally facepalmed myself. At some point, a very loud Louis started to scream and the rest were silent. "I want to cook with Jen because we're the best cooks ever!"

All the other boys looked at each other and started to laugh but I, thinking of nothing bad, just said, "aww, Louis. How cute, of course we can cook together."

"Yes! Wait for me and don't start yet." He then ran upstairs, into his room I guess. As soon as we heard a door close, I heard three loud laughs. I turned around to see that Niall and Harry where lying on the ground laughing their arses off. Zayn stood there, crying because of laughter and Liam just shook his head at them.