Chapter 6

@roseilekhomon shout outs

Lory's POV

"Umm what was that for?!" I asked, once we were parted.

"The hottest girl, ever!" He replied, which a wide grim on his busted lips.

His lips were busted, but they were tasty.

"I bet you use that line on all your girl toys!" I stayed, packing the first aid kit back up.

"No I don't, only for girls I like, and I like you!" He replied.

" first off, Why would you like me, we just met, and second off, loved comes slow!" I explained.

"Well mine comes fast!"

"What ever floats your boat Mister, OK, you are good to go!" I finished, helping him off his bed.

"Thank you!"

"And Kayden...."

"Yes!"

"Don't ever kiss me without asking again, get it!"

"Of course, mom!"

---------------------------------

"Georgie, there was no need to whop his ass, I mean, yeah he did talk to you, and ask you a lot of personal questions, but you didn't had to beat his weak ass up!" I stated.

"Well he shouldn't had dare to talk to me in the first place!" She replies.

"Well you do got a point there," she nod her head, and I continued, "Any ways, I'm going to collect my salary today, wanna come!?"

"Of course, just let me take off my night gown!" She replied rushing to her room.

Can you believe that its have been two weeks, and I've already collected last weeks pay, $4000, yep, Maydalyn, defiantly added on a few box, and when I say, a few I mean a lot, A LOT!!!!

"I'm ready!" Georgie shouted from her room.
She then walked out in a summer red dress, her three months stomach was just starting to form out and to tell you The truth, I find it real cute.

It couldn't help me thinking of the day I'll get married, finding out that I am pregnant, going for check ups with my romeo and giving birth to my sweet cherry on top sunshine.

"Why are you smiling like a goon!?" She asked walking up to me.

"I love you!" I replied, hugging her from side ways.

"Oh, I know you do, OK let's go get your money, I'm dying for some chocolate làtte!" She hissed, earning an eye roll from me.

"Greedy!" I scoffed.

"Uhh, don't blame a pregnant lady that she's greedy, its the baby fault, now com'on before I lose the bit of patients I had left in me!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How much was it!?" Georgie asked once we were out of the bank.

"$10,000" I answered. Georgie's face became shocked just like mine.

"Are you sure she didn't make a mistake!?" Georgie asked.

"That's what the same question I asked my self.,  once I collected it! "  I told her.

"Well call to see if she had made a mistake 'cause that's a lot of money! " Georgie told me.

"That's what I'm about to do, don't worry! " I assured her.

"There is no need for that! " a voice call out.

not the devil.

but its the devil himself!!