Chapter 4

Shout outs @Holly04567

Lory's POV

"I'm what!?" I asked. Looking back and forth at the snickering boys. They were laughing at me.

My fist smote the diner real hard, causing them to flinch, and staring intensely at me.

"I'm not going any where, and if any one of you have any quarries or comments, I will smack you so hard you won't remember your name, Get it!" I snapped, they all looked at me, with blinking eyes before they screamed out with laughter.

"You were right!" Don said between his hard giggles.

"She is one tough ass!" Gwehn stated, it was by then, I realized that he had a very thick English accent, and it was kinda a turn on, any way, back to the present situation, I'm going to get mad.

"Umm, you guys kinda want to stop laughing, cause I think it will be your last!" Kayden but in, he was staring at me with a little smile, well, that's the first time I've seen him laugh, from I got here. And it was beautiful.

"OK, OK, we will!" Chase replied, trying hard not to laugh. We were interrupted my the door bell, and I rushing towards it.

"Georgie!" I screamed out, and hugged her. I lead her in the house where she stare in awe at my workplace.

"This place is huge, girl!" She ranged. I gave her a lip side smile, and ushered her into the dining room, where the boys were seated, where she was shock, and stopped at the door.

"My my, who is this!?" Don stated, once his eyes had fallen on Georgie.

"This is my friend Georgie, Georgie, meet, Kayden, Don, Chase, and Gwehn!" I introduced.

"Hey"

"Hi"

"Hola"

"Sup"

Was the response she got.

"Ohhh, hey!" With that she walked up to the refrigerator and open, taking out a box of milk, and went into the living room, and sat on the couch, turning on the television, and focusing her vision to the screen.

"Whats her problem!?" Don asked. Why does he find interest in her!!?

"Nothin' just don't talk to her, okay!" I instructed.

"Why?!" He asked.

"She doesn't like boys, that much!" I told them, gathering the dishes and caring them to the sink. The boys followed me, wanting to hear more.

"You guys might wanna be seated for this one!"

They did, and I start, as I clean up.

"A few months back, Georgie met this boy, he was every thing, she wanted in a boy, green piercing orbs, tanned skin, built body, black hair, and a likable personality, well, she thought, he was a likable person, but he wasn't, he was just a predictor looking for an easy prey.

And well Georgie was. He tricked her into loving him, and she did, real hard, shell do every thing that he wants, and he wanted her v-card.

And she gave him, and she got pregnant!" I finished, leaving chase with tears in his eyes.

"Why would he do that!?" Chase said through tears.

"I don't know, ask your kind!" I smirked saying.

"Whatever!" Kayden but in, and walked out of the kitchen, "I'm going to talk to her!"