Chapter 5

Goals for all chapters I'm making this easy votes should be over 10 at all times please and comments over 10 also thank you!!

Shout outs @htholty8

Lory's POV

"What no ,are you crazy!?" I ran up to Kayden saying.

"Yes I'm crazy, she can't hate everyone because of one boy!" He hissed rolling his eyes.

"Umm correction, she only hates boys!" I snickered

"What ever, I'm going, mom and there's nothin' you can do to stop me!" He hissed again.

"I can't, but she can!" With that said, I walk back to the kitchen finish cleaning up, and went to do the laundries.

Kayden's POV

I watched as lory walked away, a little mad.

Georgie can't stay mad at the world for one stuck up brat of a boy.

I just hope she doesn't hurt me.

Lory's POV

"Why won't you hold still you big baby!" I shouted at Kayden, as I tried to clean his bruise.

"But its painful, Ughhh, I think I'm gonna die!" He whined.

"You big sissy!" Don chuckled.

"Shut up, or get out!" He yelled, at his friend

"Whatever, I was leaving anyways, see you soon Lors!" With that, Don walked from Kayden's bed room as I stared at him with a warm smile.

"You like him, don't you!?" Kayden break off my thoughts.

"No, I don't like him, I like some one else!" I replied truthfully.

"Well in that case!" He grabbed me by my waist and his lips came crashing down on mine.

He's kissing me!!