Chapter 1

Hey lovies, thanks for choosing this book, it's the first thing I want to say.

Thank you a lot.

I will try and pass a thousand words.

Key word: Try.

I'm not that of a long story writer, I just come out of with the problems or situation.

So heads up to you all, and enjoy, 'Babysitting the badboy'

Edited:

Umm hello this is just a small note to tell you that I'm going to start call out, or you guys call it, 'shout out' to people who votes, comment, excreta.

Vote-10 times for this chapter.

Comment-2 times thank u.

This chapters shout out goes to............ @shamoliaa for adding this book to her library every one please go follow her, she's simply amazing.

Thank you @shamoliaa for adding this book coming from the author Katie love you always!!

Lory's POV

"Hey, hey, what about this one!?" Georgie ranged from where she was seated. We well, actually, I was looking for a summer job. I ran from my small kitchen, and to the her seated on the sofa.

"What is it!?" I asked excitedly.

"Picking up dog poops!" She exclaimed, smiling at my discussed face.

"Really!" I shouted, slapping her arms, getting back up, heading to the kitchen. My parents got me this small apartment, since I always wanted my personal space.

And to tell you the truth, it wasn't all that, it was filthy, I wasn't gonna use the little chums my parents had left in my account, so my only option, is summer job which I hate so freaking much.

The last time, I got a summer job, I was babysitting 4 two year olds, so basically, their mother, had fouplet if that's what its called.

They gave me hell, one time, I fell asleep on the job, and they actually filled my black locks with bubble gum. Yes, two year old, freaking two year olds, I mean, they could barely walk!!!

From that, I vowed to my self, that I'll never, ever, neverrrrr babysit, again, and I never did.

You see I'm a lazy type, lying down in bed, eating sweets, and watching Netflix, was really my thing, and it still is.

"OK, OK, a librarian!?" Georgie suggested again, scrolling through her laptop.

"No, no, or you crazy, no, sitting in a room, fill with a bunch of old pages, that smelled, with a lot of geeks, and nerds, hell no!" I screamed.

"Fine, Ohhh what about this one!"

"What?"

"Walking dogs!"

I let out a frustration sigh causing her to chuckle.

I walk out of the kitchen, with two plates of bacon, waffles, and hamlet. I hand Georgie hers, and sit right beside her.

"I totally give up!" I sighed saying.

"Don't!" She pursed her lips saying.

I scoff at her stayed before she continued, "besides, there is one more offer!"

"What does it say!" I asked with mouth full.

"Well, it says:

Warning if you can't handle stress, don't accept this job, hi, my name is Maydalyn Brooks, and I live with my husband, Richard Brooks, and my irresponsible son, Kayden Brooks.

In this case, its a little bit awkward, you see you're babysitting him, $2000 a week......" Georgie looked up at me, as I insisted that she continued.

"My son, does not know when to stop, he as been very irresponsible, for years now, but now it only has been getting worst, he is coming home late, wasted and with numbers of drugged girls clinged onto him.

In all, it's a total of 121 babysitters has left, you might, just skip, over this job offer, but I decided to come clean, with every thing, remember, don't take this job, if you can't take stress

Maydalyn Brooks"

Georgie finished looking at me.

"I guess you don't want that!" She assumed, rolling her green eyes, and pushing up her loose red locks out of her face.

"No, I want it!" I blurted out.

"You want it?!" She asked.

"Yes, you of all persons should know that, I'm the bossy type, and I can handle stress, I'm a strong, and determined girl, and besides they are paying $2000 a week, how could I turn that down!"

"Well, you do have a point, there," she stated, scratching her head.

"See, and, you don't have a place to stay, i need to work as much to take care of both of us, and your baby, and also my niece!" I smiled, rubbing her small baby bump.

Georgie got pregnant a few months back, so her parents throw her out, not wanting nothing to do with her again.

I was disappointed with her, but, she needed somebody, so I took her in my small apartment

"Yes, yes, but you know I could work too!" She stated, rubbing her stomach.

"No, no work for you, I don't want to stress you, listen, in, 2 weeks, I will have 4 thousand, enough to buy a small comfortable apartment, a nice car, baby clothing and supply along with groceries, and even buy a few back to school things!" I explained.

Yeah yeah, you might be sayin' don't you have parents, but I'm a very independent person, maybe I'll make them help with my school fees.

This year is Georgie's and I last, and it happens that she got pregnant.Bomber

"But, I want to help, you can't do this by yourself, I'm being a bother, and i-"

"No you're not, I love, you, and I'm doing this, now, send in the message, and give me the address when you receive it," I demand and rose up, running to the bathroom.

"I love you!!". I could hear Georgie shouted before I lock the door.

"Right back at you, baby!" I smiled, closing the door.

Mr Kayden you can run, but you can't hide!!!!

~••~•••~••~•••~••~•••~••~•••~••~•••~••~•••~••~•••~••~•••

How was it????? .

Please comment, vote, and follow me!!!thanks