Bonus chapter

Soo the people who had already read this book, might not be able to see this but I thought why would I do this you lovely folks, I mean I did leave this story somewhat unfinished,  sorry about that, any ways, I really want to say thank you to every one who has read this book, and so I decided to write two bonus chapters, there will be another, this is a recent update, so yeah, here goes nothin'😂😂😂🤗🤗

Lory's POV

To my surprise, Kayden and I lasted long, more like is lasting long, however something's going on, and I dont like it, not to get me wrong, I trust Kayden and know he'll never hurt me, but then again, never say never.

For a few days now, Kayden and Georgie, were getting close, I mean like real close, I know that she had lost her child and she needed someone's shoulders to lean on, especially the father of her child, but things just got way too complicated, I mean, they do little winks at each other when ever I talk about my birthday, which will be tomarrow, they have silent phone calls, in the middle of the night, likely when I'm asleep, or they think I am, and they leave the room together acting like they're that of  smart thinkers, they would either say,

"Uhh God, I broke my nail, got to go to the restroom!"

Or

"I need to let go a wee wee like right now!"

And then they leave the room together, skinning their teeth at each other, I mean com'on, I'm not that dumb, in fact, I'm not dumb at all.

I dont want to think of the worst like, they might be sex buddies, since I told Kayden that I wanted to wait, till we were married, if we get married and he needs to get his freak on, or if they are secretly dating, but they dont want to hurt my feelings so they do it behind my back.

Yeah I know, where do I find time to think of all those stuff.

But I find time!

And I do!!

So I wanna know!!!

Calm down Lory, calm!

Any ways, today's the last day of this madness, and I'm done trying to figure out things, Kayden's gonna give me the response I want, and now!

A/N

How was it, soo I decided to do a little interview with the characters!!

Please bare with me!

Me: Hello Mr brooks(Kayden) its lovely to meet you in person.

Kayden: *scoff, rolling his eyes* not that I'm surprised, but its lovely meeting you too.

Lory: *slaps Kayden at the back of his head* behave *turn to face me* hello Alexandria!

Me: hey lory*smile widens* how are you?

Lory: I guess you could say that I'm alright, trying to put up with Kayden and his antics!

Kayden:*sulks in chair, pouting his lips in a cute way* I dont do those stuff, stop saying that!

Me: *release a little laugh* we will try, so I did this interview to ask you guys personal question, think you're up for it?

Lory: *nods head briskly* yeah of course.

Kayden: as long as they dont get too personal, then I won't answer.

Lory:* slaps Kayden again* he'll answer them!

Me: good to know, now lory what do you think about Babysitting the bad boy?

Lory:*place hands on her chin and is in deep thinking* ummm it is good funny, easily attached to, but I couldn't help the fact that you didn't display more of me babysitting, him, I mean that's the tittle babysitting the bad boy.

Kayden: I think my girlfriend here I right!

Me: I also agree, but I do have a lot on my case at the moment, maybe when I finished the rest of 13 books, I'll come back to this one.

Kayden: good, ohh and I want a second story, you know when we do get married.

Me: yeah, maybe I'll consider it.

Lory&Kayden: *nods*

Me: umm I'm sorry, but our time limit here is up, can we continue this in the next chapter, It'll probably be much  longer.

Lory: yeah its fine with me

Me: thank you, and that's all we have today guys please stay in tune with the next chapter