Chapter 1

Your pov
You wake up now it's the world meeting grrrrreat,and feliciano right beside me waking me up from my bed."Ve~(name) wake up!"

Oh yeah i forgot to intruduce my self to you.I'm (name) (lastname) the personification of (c/n).Why is feli waking me up shouldn't i wake up my own in my own house?well i'm one of the axis we're called the axis yeah just axis.How did i join let me tell you my story.
Flashback~
I was walking around the forrest then i saw a three men was stranded in one of my island,then i ask them "oh hello the're my name is (name) (lastname),the personification of (c/n)" i say sweetly,then i saw three of them looking at me scared,oh seriously this my intidimating aura."dont worry i won't hurt you,i'm just going to fix you're helicopter(?)" you went into the helicopter and fixed it then the italian jump into you and hug you "thank you bella!do you want to join the axis?!"well and i agreed.then it went on i lived in thre house and that happened i only paint,plant sunflower,and read manga."
End of story time.
"(name)! "you snapped out of your day dreaming."oh,hey goodmorning feli" you stand up and what you always do in the morning routine eat breakfast,went into tge bathroom to shower and dressed.Well when you saw kiku reading an manga he looked up and said"ohayōgozaimasu (name)-san"you smiled and said "you always so formal kiku,just call me (name)"and that you started to waled away to the morning routine.You never notice the certain japanese man was blushing when he sees you and just kept his stoic look.

...

You were done doing you're morning routine but you saw germany and germany saw you"(name),pack you're things were going to a word meeting"
Said germany and you went into the bedroom and started to pack an thing up.Then you 4 were now in airport and went into the europe for the world meeting it was 7 hours so you just slept