YOU

This is for the one who didn't say goodbye.
This is for the one who left me out of nowhere.
This is for the one who took my breath away.
This is for the one who played my heart.

At first, I honestly didn't think that you'll leave me with no air and goodbyes at all.

But in spite of it, I didn't regret giving you my heart even though you just tore it apart.
I didn't regret giving you half of me and brought it with you when you left.
I didn't regret the endless nights of crying because it let me fall asleep faster.

I didn't care about the efforts that I put on because it made me happy.
I didn't care about the money that I've spent because it made you happy.
I didn't care about time and affection I wasted because at some point in my life I willingly gave it up to you.

So, I thank you for breaking and shattering me into pieces because I discovered that I can rebuild and establish myself without anyone's help.
I thank you for throwing me on the edge and pulling, dragging me down because learned how to pick myself up.
I thank you for the scars because it made me stronger.
I thank you for wasting me because I made myself a better one.

With all the ups and mostly downs we've been through, I just couldn't simply bring myself to regret the decision of making you come in to my life because I knew it to myself that I did much worst.

...I trusted you.