YEARS

We've known each other for years now.
I've been spending all my life thinking I'll be alright and then you came. I can still vividly remember the first time I saw you walking down the hallway but it seemed like you're walking in a green grass full of different variations of flowers to even notice a flower made of paper, easily crumpled and has no life.

We've known each other now for years.
When I get to know you, I've been mesmerised. It started awkward for me but then you approached like a huge ocean wave and you drowned me with your friendly, cheeky attitude. I asked myself whether to stay or to go but you magnetised me.

We've known each other for years now.
I can still clearly recall the day we laughed together for the first time. Your face was unforgettable. The light in eyes held a lot of wonders and your smile was almost as clear as the water. You stayed. You kept me with you.

We've known each other now for years.
I can still remember explicitly the first time you held my hand as we stride the pavements while the rain was pouring down. Instead of avoiding getting soaked, we enjoyed it. With you, everything felt good even in bad times.

We've known each other for years now.
Life having you is wonderful. My monotoned life turned into a life full of colours with different tints and shades. I was this empty canvas that you filled with so much joy, happiness and love. You decorated my life.

We've known each other now for years.
And this were the years that I cherished the most. You turned my whole world upside down. You taught me how life beautiful life is. You showed me the right way and with you the fear never bothered me anymore. You made me stronger.

We've known each other for years now and I hope and pray to God to let me spend more years with you. And maybe for the rest of my life and yours.